Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Evidence Suggests That Lamar Jackson Will be Better in 2019

There's a divide amongst Ravens fans. Some fret the departure of Joe Flacco and fear the future with Lamar Jackson. Some believe Lamar will be a star. In this Russell Street Recap we explain why Lamar, if he were a stock, is on the rise.

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Evidence Suggests That Lamar Jackson Will be Better in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Right up there, as well, with the idea of you being a legit poster who knows anything about the Ravens.

Man, seriously, why the hell do you always knock him? I don't get it. If you were an actual Ravens fan, you'd be rooting for the guy because then we would be a great team this year and beyond. All I ever see is you bashing him. Did you really hold Flacco's dick in your mouth that long??
    Him not liking Lamar has nothing to do with Football at all. He just doesn’t like Lamar as a person or anything he stands for or represents.

Quote Originally Posted by BHSU View Post
    Bullshit. It shows his loyalty is not with the Ravens as a team. If you root against our QB, then why the hell even pretend to be a fan of the team. If our QB fails, then so will the rest of the team.
    Exactly, but it takes a certain amount of brain capacity to understand that. Lamar fails, we all fail lol

Trolls gonna troll...don't feed 'em.
    "Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Quote Originally Posted by moviemaniacx View Post
    Trolls gonna troll...don't feed 'em.
    Yeah, you’re right brotha.

I think most QBs see a progression from Year 1 to Year 2. I think the question is, will be progress enough this year, or ever, to be an effective passer that can exploit opposing defenses consistently through the air? That's the question.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Cleo&Dilly, why don't you do all of us here a favor and leave this board. Go to the broncos forums. Post over there. I've never seen anyone be so negative about a sports team yet still post everyday on the team's forums like you are forced to be there. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BE HERE!! You aren't received well here anyways. No one likes you and you don't contribute anything worth reading here anyways. All you do is shit on Lamar and the ravens. We get it .... you are not a fan. So leave already. People like you are so pitiful. Stop coming on here seeking attention because you can't get it in real life. You are a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by chicken wing View Post
    Cleo&Dilly, why don't you do all of us here a favor and leave this board. Go to the broncos forums. Post over there. I've never seen anyone be so negative about a sports team yet still post everyday on the team's forums like you are forced to be there. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BE HERE!! You aren't received well here anyways. No one likes you and you don't contribute anything worth reading here anyways. All you do is shit on Lamar and the ravens. We get it .... you are not a fan. So leave already. People like you are so pitiful. Stop coming on here seeking attention because you can't get it in real life. You are a clown.
    Amen!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Him not liking Lamar has nothing to do with Football at all. He just doesn’t like Lamar as a person or anything he stands for or represents.
    Hmmmmm......

Blog Entries

Lamar is the cheat code. Watch out league

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Lamar is the cheat code. Watch out league

As for people who want Lamar to fail. Don't watch the Ravens then...

I for one am excited to see what the kid does. He has the drive and work ethic to be good. With everything that has happened in the off-season I'm more excited than past years for football. Let's go!!!!!!!