Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: The “Squad”

Blog Entries

Re: The “Squad”

Rand Paul offers to buy Ilhan Omar a plane ticket to Somalia to 'appreciate America more'

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...plane-ticket-/

Send them back

I’m all seriousness..Trump is Trump. Whatever. Move along nothing to see here.

Now in regards to “sending them back” well that kinda harsh since they all are American Citizens. Lol. But having said that I do think that the Muslim Congresswomen should maybe spend a little time in a predominate Muslim country and see if they enjoy being a woman there ? I’d bet after say 30 days of being a lesser citizen in Iraq or any other Musil country they’d welcome and appreciate all the freedoms and libertys we have here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I’m all seriousness..Trump is Trump. Whatever. Move along nothing to see here.

Now in regards to “sending them back” well that kinda harsh since they all are American Citizens. Lol. But having said that I do think that the Muslim Congresswomen should maybe spend a little time in a predominate Muslim country and see if they enjoy being a woman there ? I’d bet after say 30 days of being a lesser citizen in Iraq or any other Musil country they’d welcome and appreciate all the freedoms and libertys we have here.
    That's not her purpose for being in Congress.

She is trying to subvert American politics from within. It's the standard operating procedure for the Muslim Brotherhood. The leaders of the MB have openly said that this is their strategy.

Is it a coincidence that a large contingent of Somali's were dropped off in Minnesota and the FBI has declared that this area is now the "terrorist recruitment capital" of the US? The Somali population in this district in Minnesota has now elected one of their own into Congress and one of the things Omar is pushing is for the elimination of the DHS while simultaneously fighting for the rights of ISIS recruits.

Furthermore, a number of these Somali immigrants are now stealing hundreds of millions of dollars in American welfare money and shipping those dollars back to Africa stuffed in suitcases. The cash is going to fund the Islamist terrorist operations there.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...from-minnesota

Yeah..............................it's all just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    That's not her purpose for being in Congress.

She is trying to subvert American politics from within. It's the standard operating procedure for the Muslim Brotherhood. The leaders of the MB have openly said that this is their strategy.

Is it a coincidence that a large contingent of Somali's were dropped off in Minnesota and the FBI has declared that this area is now the "terrorist recruitment capital" of the US? The Somali population in this district in Minnesota has now elected one of their own into Congress and one of the things Omar is pushing is for the elimination of the DHS while simultaneously fighting for the rights of ISIS recruits.

Furthermore, a number of these Somali immigrants are now stealing hundreds of millions of dollars in American welfare money and shipping those dollars back to Africa stuffed in suitcases. The cash is going to fund the Islamist terrorist operations there.

https://canadafreepress.com/article/...from-minnesota

Yeah..............................it's all just a coincidence.
    I agree 100% bro. Let her go live in a country where she has to go out dressed like a table umbrella and I bet she changes her tune quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted to point out how silent the media has been about the "Squad" in recent weeks since Nancy Pelosi spoke to them. Odd that the media also followed in line as well. Its ALMOST as if the media realized that the Squad was destroying the democrats polling, and Nancy told them to shut the F up or they were going to tank the election. Don't worry... the squad is EXCEPTIONALLY stupid and ego-maniacal... They will screw up soon enough. It's just so nice of the media not following up on how all-in they were until they realized how insanely unpopular it was.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I wanted to point out how silent the media has been about the "Squad" in recent weeks since Nancy Pelosi spoke to them. Odd that the media also followed in line as well. Its ALMOST as if the media realized that the Squad was destroying the democrats polling, and Nancy told them to shut the F up or they were going to tank the election. Don't worry... the squad is EXCEPTIONALLY stupid and ego-maniacal... They will screw up soon enough. It's just so nice of the media not following up on how all-in they were until they realized how insanely unpopular it was.
    #LameStreamMedia