Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Obama is NOT all bad

So I’ve always held an unpopular opinion among conservatives that Obama is NOT evil or a bad man. He seems to genuinely be a good dad to his daughters. He treats that dude he married well. He seemed to really be trying to do his vision of good for the country. I’ll fight to the death that his vision is wrong and corrupted. But as a man... I’ve never thought he was a bad person. Bill and Hillary, whom I’ve met and my uncle had business with. That’s a WHOLE other story. They are evil people that definitely have bad intentions.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/12/polit...etz/index.html

Blog Entries

Re: Obama is NOT all bad

I may have to rethink everything I've ever read from DitkaSausage…..

Kidding, he wasn't ALL bad, but mostly bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I may have to rethink everything I've ever read from DitkaSausage…..

Kidding, he wasn't ALL bad, but mostly bad.
    Eh. I think Ditka is saying BHO the person isn’t bad. He clearly doesn’t agree with his politics or policies. I can see that. Hes basically the opposite of Trump. While I like and support a lot of Trumps politics and policies ...I think Trump the man is a huge Douche’-Canoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Eh. I think Ditka is saying BHO the person isn’t bad. He clearly doesn’t agree with his politics or policies. I can see that. Hes basically the opposite of Trump. While I like and support a lot of Trumps politics and policies ...I think Trump the man is a huge Douche’-Canoe.

There are things I like about Trump (he may be a better internet troll than Baldy) and things I dislike. Same with Obama, but there is far more I disliked about Obama than I liked, at least as a President. I might be able to hand out with the guy drink a few beers and laugh at his shitty golf wing and terrible jump shot.

I still think Michelle is a dude. I want to make that clear.

It's kind of the vibe I got from w honestly. Seemed like an awesome guy, but seemed in over his head at times. Some of his policy goals definitely were ahead of their time as well

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hussein Obama hates Israel and Jews. He's a very bad and wicked man.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    It's kind of the vibe I got from w honestly. Seemed like an awesome guy, but seemed in over his head at times. Some of his policy goals definitely were ahead of their time as well

Which policies would those be?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Yeah, like using intelligence agencies to spy on the opposition party. He's quite the inovator.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yeah, like using intelligence agencies to spy on the opposition party. He's quite the inovator.
    Eh. Been done before. Lol. Nixon says HI!

Blog Entries

Eh. Been done before. Lol. Nixon says HI!

Lax - I got to plead ignorance on that. I just started following politics maybe the last 10 years, the Obama/Omalley years. Heard a little about Watergate but back then I couldn't tell you JFK was a Democrat and Regan was a Republican and didn't much give a shit. You know, the good ole days. Drove by your neck of the woods on my to OC early this morning. How far do you live from Main Street Bridgeville?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Lax - I got to plead ignorance on that. I just started following politics maybe the last 10 years, the Obama/Omalley years. Heard a little about Watergate but back then I couldn't tell you JFK was a Democrat and Regan was a Republican and didn't much give a shit. You know, the good ole days. Drove by your neck of the woods on my to OC early this morning. How far do you live from Main Street Bridgeville?
    Maybe 15 mins. I’m off Orchards lane east of Bridgeville proper. Right off of RT 13.