Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    10,697

    Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Happy Friday! What's going on this weekend?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    33,443
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    I'm taking a vacation day and headed for Newport, RI. Can't wait to explore some gilded age mansions. Should be a good time.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    27,673

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Last day before a week vacation. First one since Scarlett was born. Lord knows I need it.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,672

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    What's up peeps? Another work weekend for this guy, but taking off a bit early to go see Goo Goo Dolls and Train tomorrow night in Raleigh. Not a huge fan, but free tickets are hard to pass up.

    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    38,541
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Happy Friday! we're going to the Everglades in the morning to ride an air boat and play with gators. I go through there a couple of times a week, always some crazy sights.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    27,673

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Happy Friday! we're going to the Everglades in the morning to ride an air boat and play with gators. I go through there a couple of times a week, always some crazy sights.
    Define play
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    10,697

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Last day before a week vacation. First one since Scarlett was born. Lord knows I need it.
    Good for you!! Where you headed?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    27,673

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Good for you!! Where you headed?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Staycation actually. Scarlett has an ear infection so we cancelled our cottage unfortunately.

    We always get a cottage on the Rideau River (Runs from Ottawa to Kingston and into the St Lawrence River that separates Canada and the US) in a small town called Westport.

    But decided this was a better call. Day trips to the local pool, my aunts cottage, my parents place back in Brockville, etc.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    10,697

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Staycation actually. Scarlett has an ear infection so we cancelled our cottage unfortunately.

    We always get a cottage on the Rideau River (Runs from Ottawa to Kingston and into the St Lawrence River that separates Canada and the US) in a small town called Westport.

    But decided this was a better call. Day trips to the local pool, my aunts cottage, my parents place back in Brockville, etc.
    Hey as long as you're not working and getting to relax, all good

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    27,673

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Hey as long as you're not working and getting to relax, all good

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I plan on powering through 2 books at least. I've been reading like crazy lately.

    When I have time I read or play video games. It's been extremely relaxing.
    Its not whether you get knocked down; its whether you get up.
    Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  11. #11

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    First day of vacation for me! I'm off and don't go back till the 23rd woohoo!





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    38,541
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free talk Friday - 07.12.19

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Define play
    these guides are nuts, they'll jump in the water, put food in their mouth and have the gator take it out. they do crazy shit.
    They'll crawl on their hands and knees into the python nests and pull out a big python. I would freakin' die if I had to do that....
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site