Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Will Hollywood be ready for TC

He needs to get the time in with Lamar so I hope he'll be ready soon. One thing that worries me is his skillset is really similar to John Brown and him and Lamar couldn't get on the same page at all last season. I think Marquise is more talented than Brown but they need to get the chemistry going because so far Lamar seems to prefer guys with bigger catch radius like the tight ends and Snead.

Don’t think its the catch radius, Lamar just sees there middle of the field better and is more accurate throwing inside the hash marks, hopefully that changes this year or teams will crowd the middle with no help over the top of the corners, with safties
    Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    He needs to get the time in with Lamar so I hope he'll be ready soon. One thing that worries me is his skillset is really similar to John Brown and him and Lamar couldn't get on the same page at all last season. I think Marquise is more talented than Brown but they need to get the chemistry going because so far Lamar seems to prefer guys with bigger catch radius like the tight ends and Snead.

If you follow Hollywood on IG, he posted a lot of videos yesterday. Definitely looks like he's close!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

More pics from his IG page

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    More pics from his IG page

This is great news!!

Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Don't think this is actually true. They are both smaller wide receivers. They are both fast. But that's about it when it comes to similarities. John Brown is a burner with straight line, long speed. He is best utilized on vertical routes or a crossing type route where he can flat out run whoever is trying to cover him. He works best with a QB that he can get his timing right with. He can be thrown the ball before he is open and just beat a defender to the spot where it's thrown. Hollywood is more of a quick-twitch elusive type. He's a burner too, but he excels at making a guy miss or putting on a few moves that change angles and force tacklers to be indecisive. Curls, comebacks...hell, maybe after 20+ years of trying he can finally be the WR that can actually execute the Ravens patented "wr reverse end around". Come on...you know you all LOVE that play!

If you follow Hollywood on IG, he posted a lot of videos yesterday. Definitely looks like he's close!!
    No video?!?

So much for our #1 pick. Can't even do IG right.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    No video?!?

So much for our #1 pick. Can't even do IG right.
    The pictures I posted are screen shots from his videos. He posted about 10 videos in his IG stories. Maybe its you who can't do IG right. IJS

Working out, especially with weights is great to see.
    “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.”
    – Vince Lombardi

http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR

Steve Smith Sr. was also 5’9” but his listed playing weight was 195. I really hope Brown’s NFL body turns into at least 20 more pounds of muscle. Don’t know if it actually matters, but he looks really small and undefined right now.

Maybe its you who can't do IG right. IJS
    Oh I definitely can't. I don't even have a membership

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I really hope Brown’s NFL body turns into at least 20 more pounds of muscle. Don’t know if it actually matters, but he looks really small and undefined right now.
    He just turned 22 last month. He'll pack on a bit of beef over the next couple of offseasons in the Ravens training program.