Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is it me, or is Rapinoe insanely unlikable?

So, I’ll start with the fact that I dislike her because she’s an anti-American pig with horrible opinions. However, outside of that, shes on camera with her team enough where you almost always, in every video, see a teammate giving her an exhausted eye roll, or dirty look. She has actively tried to make this entirely about herself stealing time from her teammates. She swears constantly on camera. She really doesn’t have any “message”. So she’s vulgar, speaks in platitudes, not a good teammate, not attractive, not coherent or intelligent, and likely, her teammates will come out down the road saying she’s a total bitch. So what am I missing? Where’s the draw to her?

Re: Is it me, or is Rapinoe insanely unlikable?

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    So, I’ll start with the fact that I dislike her because she’s an anti-American pig with horrible opinions. However, outside of that, shes on camera with her team enough where you almost always, in every video, see a teammate giving her an exhausted eye roll, or dirty look. She has actively tried to make this entirely about herself stealing time from her teammates. She swears constantly on camera. She really doesn’t have any “message”. So she’s vulgar, speaks in platitudes, not a good teammate, not attractive, not coherent or intelligent, and likely, her teammates will come out down the road saying she’s a total bitch. So what am I missing? Where’s the draw to her?
    She Avenatti/Kapernicked her way to media exposure.

Everything you said is true, but because she’s basically giving a middle finger to America and the President, the press can now use her to further their 24/7 hatefest.

The shittiest part about this is that it encourages more people to behave the same way since the behavior is being rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    She Avenatti/Kapernicked her way to media exposure.

Everything you said is true, but because she’s basically giving a middle finger to America and the President, the press can now use her to further their 24/7 hatefest.

The shittiest part about this is that it encourages more people to behave the same way since the behavior is being rewarded.
    What’s the worst to me is growing up watching Mia Hamm and that team. They inspired hard work, determination, women’s empowerment, sportsmanship. Now we have to watch this pig teach an entire generation (with full media backing), that it’s more about your politics, sexuality, and dislike for the flag than anything else. She’s the exact opposite of a role model for girls.

Blog Entries

I'd fuck her.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd fuck her.
    You’re probably gonna need a penicillin shot just for posting that.

What’s the worst to me is growing up watching Mia Hamm and that team. They inspired hard work, determination, women’s empowerment, sportsmanship. Now we have to watch this pig teach an entire generation (with full media backing), that it’s more about your politics, sexuality, and dislike for the flag than anything else. She’s the exact opposite of a role model for girls.
    I love chicks that aren't afraid to speak their mind, so I don't dislike her.

And speaking of the Mia Hamm team, she was great, but Hope Solo is a child beating piece of shit and deserves much more disrespect than Rapinoe for anything she's said.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I love chicks that aren't afraid to speak their mind, so I don't dislike her.

And speaking of the Mia Hamm team, she was great, but Hope Solo is a child beating piece of shit and deserves much more disrespect than Rapinoe for anything she's said.
    Hope Solo is a piece of trash and I agree. But the thing is that it wasn’t until much after all of the game that they started individual careers in the media. Almost all of them went on to play roles in empowering young girls. That women’s team knew she was trashy and every one of them is was distancing themselves from her early on.... you’re seeing the same behavior from the current team and Rapinoe. They don’t like her.
    Also... nobody is saying women shouldn’t “speak their mind”. That’s just another platitude and not relevant to the situation. She’s a part of a team that she’s disrespecting and diminishing.

She’s a part of a team that she’s disrespecting and diminishing.
    Must have missed this, I have not heard her disrespect or diminish the work of her teammates. When did this happen?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd fuck her.
    That'd be a no from me, but Alex Morgan and Rose Lavelle?

As far as Rapinoe being unlikable, no real problem with her from me personally.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    You’re probably gonna need a penicillin shot just for posting that.
    Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    That'd be a no from me, but Alex Morgan and Rose Lavelle?

As far as Rapinoe being unlikable, no real problem with her from me personally.
    Lmao.

I was joking. Soccer girls are too skinny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Megan Rapinoe = Rosie O'donnell light.