Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

So....was Alex Jones right all along? (Just asking...)

Remember all of the hooplah around pizza gate and how it pertained to an underground, secret pedophile/human trafficking ring catering to the social and political elite?

And now the Epstein stuff comes out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: So....was Alex Jones right all along? (Just asking...)

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Remember all of the hooplah around pizza gate and how it pertained to an underground, secret pedophile/human trafficking ring catering to the social and political elite?

I would attribute it too a blind squirrel getting a nut.

Unless the frogs really are gay!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I would attribute it too a blind squirrel getting a nut.

Unless the frogs really are gay!!!
    I think this is possible too. Lets be honest, is anyone really shocked that this thing exist?

Surprised it exists? I’ve known of the Lolita Express for decades. This information was pretty widely known to people who paid attention to politics in the 90’s. Epstein was, and always has been, intrinsically tied to the DNC, and statutory rape. I forgot he even got indicted 10 years ago because the media buried it. Epstein has been a Media darling for 30 years. He’s been protected this entire time too. Makes you wonder what names are in his little black book. I heard rumors that Buffett, DeBlasio, Bloomberg, and (obviously) Clinton we’re regulars. So this guy runs a kiddie prostitution ring... media silence. #metoo hits, and it leads to several high powered DNC donors with underage women.... media shoves it under the rug. So to think that child perversion isn’t linked to high level media people as well as high level DNC figures and donors is ridiculous at this point. Hell... even Hillary Clinton has a past of destroying female rape victims.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think this is possible too. Lets be honest, is anyone really shocked that this thing exist?
    Not necessarily shocked it exists...but it just seemed to be very specific...everyone poo-poo’s it because, well, because he’s a fucking lunatic in many ways...

And now this is all coming to light and political and social elite folks are afraid.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Please stop sourcing Vox and Daily Beast. They’re known crap-rags that post stupid and nonsensical stuff. I get you’re googling things that support your opinions. Chances are that if the first two hits are those sites... your opinion was wrong. Actually watch Tucker Carlson’s opine on Ilhan Omar. It was none of the things they claimed. It was actually spot on. She is an anti-Semite that hates America. Pelosi is already done apologizing for that idiot and she’s been in office 6 months. That’s how bad she is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Please stop sourcing Vox and Daily Beast. They’re known crap-rags that post stupid and nonsensical stuff. I get you’re googling things that support your opinions. Chances are that if the first two hits are those sites... your opinion was wrong. Actually watch Tucker Carlson’s opine on Ilhan Omar. It was none of the things they claimed. It was actually spot on. She is an anti-Semite that hates America. Pelosi is already done apologizing for that idiot and she’s been in office 6 months. That’s how bad she is.
    That woman is an ungrateful POS.
    Last edited by CarrollCoRaven; 07-10-2019 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    ok will start with breitbart and daily wire LMAO

p.s. any update update seth rich LOLz

10. Re: So....was Alex Jones right all along? (Just asking...)

Watch and decide if there's any truth to all this (WARNING: DISTURBING MATERIAL)
    https://hackin.org/intel/Hollywood%20Pedophiles/

Also check out the pdf's included.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    ok will start with breitbart and daily wire LMAO

p.s. any update update seth rich LOLz
    That’s messed up even for you man. It was a young guy shot in broad daylight for no reason. You’re comparing covering a dude getting shot and the police being told not to investigate (original story aired by ALL networks) to a story you didn’t see or read, being paraphrased by a 3rd party, one of which is directly funded by the DNC (Daily Beast derives their content from Media Matters which is fully funded by DNC donors).

Blog Entries

Not necessarily shocked it exists...but it just seemed to be very specific...everyone poo-poo’s it because, well, because he’s a fucking lunatic in many ways...

And now this is all coming to light and political and social elite folks are afraid.

What are the odds that he suffers a fatal heart attack or commits "suicide"?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh