Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Sad News from the RSR Family

So sorry to read this. My thoughts are with your family. I didn’t know Jenny but I really appreciate all the posts from those who did. It’s clear she was one of us, really one of the best of us, and will be missed.
    Last edited by GOTA; 07-11-2019 at 02:41 PM.

2. Re: Sad News from the RSR Family

RIP Jenny. Thoughts and prayers go out to the Family.

3. Re: Sad News from the RSR Family

Terrible news.
    RIP to, by all accounts, a truly wonderful person.
    Condolences to everyone who knew and loved her.

Very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with Fanatic and his family.

Sorry for your loss. I started too late to know her, but from the responses she was a terrific person.

Condolences to the family.

I remember her posting on the old scout board condolences to fanatic.

RIP Jenny
    Fanatic, thoughts & prayers

Rest easy, Jenny.

Sending you big hugs, Fanatic.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

A sincere thank you to all of you for your condolences and well wishes. There aren't enough words to express how big of a loss this is to not only myself and our family but also to hundreds of other friends and various others that my wife touched in so many ways. This was a very special woman with a heart of gold that is quite frankly....irreplaceable. The outpouring of love and support that has been shown to me, my family and my friends over the past two weeks has been nothing short of amazing as was evidenced by the hundreds who showed up to her memorial service this past saturday evening. Most of you never got the opportunity to meet or interact with my wife but as you can probably gather from the posts by those that did (Camdenyard, Admin Steve, Mista T, et al) we are all better people because of that interaction. Certainly as Jennys husband I have never gone a day since we were married where I didn't feel truly blessed. Once again...thank you to all of you for your well wishes and sympathies. 34091891_442282782864800_2269258937347866624_o.jpg
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!