Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What home game(s) are you going to this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I would say their identifiable players nationally would be Jackson, Ingram, Yanda, Thomas, Jefferson, and probably Humphrey too, given he's gotten a lot of support from media outlets as one of the better CBs in the league. I do think the Ravens fan that cares enough to attend a couple games generally would know at least our starters for the most part. The casual fan might not be able to tell you the difference between Ferguson and Board, but they should know your Williams, your Humphrey, Andrews, Jackson, Edwards, Ingram, etc.

Really just take issue with the ridiculousness of comparing them to the Orioles. There is no comparison.
    Yeah O's are in a different ballpark (ha!) of ineptitude (to be fair, we knew they'd be this year) than the Ravens, who most years put out a competitive product

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Not a home game: but there's an excellent chance I'll be at the season opener vs the Dolphins.

Have tix for Bengals.

Thinking about NE Sunday night.

Maureen and I go to every game and sit in section 153, row 19 (the first raised row). That's right by the Unitas entrance in the lower deck, so it's easy and drop by to say hi from the walkway directly in front of our seats. I always look forward to meeting more people from the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Someday I hope to make it to a home game and go to eat at Jimmy's.
    Make it a steelers game. That's the one my wife and I always try to go to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I would say their identifiable players nationally would be Jackson, Ingram, Yanda, Thomas, Jefferson, and probably Humphrey too, given he's gotten a lot of support from media outlets as one of the better CBs in the league. I do think the Ravens fan that cares enough to attend a couple games generally would know at least our starters for the most part. The casual fan might not be able to tell you the difference between Ferguson and Board, but they should know your Williams, your Humphrey, Andrews, Jackson, Edwards, Ingram, etc.

Really just take issue with the ridiculousness of comparing them to the Orioles. There is no comparison.
    Williams might be known as well nationally. He gets a lot more love outside Baltimore than he does here.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk