Page 15 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast

Re: RSR fantasy league

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    wtf????????
    Ha ha ha ha ha. Completely left your ass out! Damn Amish must be Team Sword! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK cool, that sounds like a good idea - one league snake draft and one league auction. Put me down for Lax's auction league.

I'm in for the Auction League.

Never done an auction draft so consider me skeptical in joining. Would prefer either standard or snake.

wtf????????
    did you PM him?
    "Find #20 on every play"

6. Re: RSR fantasy league

wtf????????
    Did you PM me? I didn't receive anything. I assume that's your context of WTF. If so, please PM w team name

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Yes. You’re a damn fine salesmen BHc! Lol.

Lol, honestly I just discovered that style of drafting in the past couple years and I really like it, so I like to try to sell others on giving it a try if they haven't before.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Never done an auction draft so consider me skeptical in joining. Would prefer either standard or snake.
    I'm not trying to sway you either way, but I felt the same way before my first auction draft in 2017 - totally clueless as to how it was going to go and what my strategy would be - and $260 was at stake lol. I ended up winning the league.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Lol, honestly I just discovered that style of drafting in the past couple years and I really like it, so I like to try to sell others on giving it a try if they haven't before.

I'm not trying to sway you either way, but I felt the same way before my first auction draft in 2017 - totally clueless as to how it was going to go and what my strategy would be - and $260 was at stake lol. I ended up winning the league.
    Aaww. Shucks...I'm in

Ok. I’m gonna set up the “Second “ league tonight. It’s gonna be auction draft and we’ll use the same scoring as the “First” league.

I’d say PM Amish if you want To be in the Standard draft and pm me if you want to try auction.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post

I'm in the same boat, except I think I did my first one in 2015. I'm excited to teach my sons how to do it this year as I just started a little family league with them a few years ago.

Don't forget there is also a budget for the weekly acquisitions once the season gets going.

Now the big question...what player out there is worth 1/3 of your entire budget??? It was Julio one year and ARod another year in my pay league. Gronk and AB used to get pretty pricey too.

Ok. Second league is set up. It’s RSR Auction League on ESPN. Pm me your email and I’ll send you an invite to join. Again ...this is the Auction Draft league. If you want the Standard draft PM Amish Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Ok. Second league is set up. It’s RSR Auction League on ESPN. Pm me your email and I’ll send you an invite to join. Again ...this is the Auction Draft league. If you want the Standard draft PM Amish Raven.

you gotta clear your PM list