Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49358...-james-barrett

My blood is boiling...

I hope this piece of trash and every single one of his buddies who knew, participated, and protected him rots in a prison where they are all traded from inmate to inmate for candy bars and cigarettes every single day.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    It’s not happening for the same reason the Russian collusion lie didn’t pan out. It’s simply not true.

The man went through 3 federal investigations and one of the investigations had a limitless budget and it lasted 2 years. The best they could come up with was...”we looked at some of his public comments and wondered if he came close to obstructing justice into a crime that didn’t happen.”

They will keep lying about him because it works. The idiots and sheep believe everything the Left/MSM tell them because they’re idiots and sheep. More importantly, the idiots and sheep vote.

Again, he’s a KKK, NAZI, white supremacist, rapist pedophile who’s hell bent on destroying America by trying to help grow our economy, ease the burden on American taxpayers, while trying to make peace with a global nuclear power threat by NOT giving them billions of dollars. The man is pure evil.
    Here's the thing - they've cried wolf too many times. I don't have any doubt that Trump has done some shady shit somewhere along the way. What that might be, I don't know but it's unlikely a billionaire NY real estate developer has squeaky clean hands. However, the anti-Trump's have screamed so loudly and so definitively about every thing, including the most publicized investigation in over 20 years. Sources say that the bombshell that will take Trump down will be released next week! Make that the following week....maybe a month from now...well definitely by next summer....

So now, you've convinced the pro-Trumpers that he's never done a bad thing in his life. And you've even probably convinced some to many of the moderates that you're just grasping at straws trying to find something to stick. So when they do come across a legitimate story/scandal, no one is going to get worked up.

When you hear your car's horn blaring in the driveway, do you immediately run outside assuming a break in or theft? Or do you casually look for your keys to turn the thing off assuming it was set off by a strong wind or your ass against the key fob in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not what I’m saying at all. I don’t know if Trump did or did not dabble in some underage poon. I wouldn’t be shocked if he did.

What I am saying is that if there was proof that he did....legitimate anything....the MSM would be all over it...the #metoo folks would be ALL OVER IT.

Why isn’t that happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i dunno. try tweeting don lemmon?

My blood is boiling...

I hope this piece of trash and every single one of his buddies who knew, participated, and protected him rots in a prison where they are all traded from inmate to inmate for candy bars and cigarettes every single day.
    could be a made up story. any corroborations?

is she selling a book>? who knows these days so many fake news
    "She said that she was raped by Epstein and before the rape she had been giving him massages for a year," her long-time friend told NBC. "There's no doubt in my mind knowing her character, the type of person she is, that what she says happened is exactly what happened."
    Last edited by WrongBaldy; 07-11-2019 at 11:04 AM.

My blood is boiling...

Agreed, including the guy that let him continue doing it all.

Acosta.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Agreed, including the guy that let him continue doing it all.

Acosta.
    Well, that was quick.

why did he resign lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    why did he resign lol
    Because he's not a Democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Because he's not a Democrat.

Acosta did what the local Democratic prosecutor would not. He got the guy convicted, jail time and he had to register as a sex offender. I don't understand how that is seen somehow as "letting the guy off."

Trying to make this a Trump story is the left/Democrats trying to get way out ahead of this and frame the narrative before bombs start dropping.

I think they are scared sh**less at what is going to happen here.

Btw, this story has been hanging Bill Clinton around like unexploded ordinance for years. YEARS. I'm surprised some here are showing how easily manipulated folks can be by the press. I guess if you hate Trump a lot it's easy.

The reason Epstein probably evaded getting nailed to the wall years ago is because of his ties to people like Clinton and his would-be POTUS candidate wife. It would probably have been career death for any Democrat to take the great case prepared by local police and prosecute if there was a chance it would damage someone like Clinton or some other powerful people in the party.

If this doesn't result in some big names getting ruined I would be shocked.

lol what a deal

https://www.businessinsider.com/alex...l-deal-2018-11

According to the report, local and federal investigators had gathered enough evidence to put Epstein away for life in 2007 when then-US Attorney Alexander Acosta met with one of Epstein's lawyers, Jay Lefkowitz.
    Acosta and Lefkowitz were former colleagues from their time at top-ranked law firm Kirkland & Ellis. At the meeting, the two reportedly hammered out a deal that would see Epstein serve just 13 months, in a private cell block at a county jail, instead of federal prison.
    While Epstein had to register as a sex offender and pay restitution to the dozens of victims that investigators identified, he only agreed to plead guilty to two prostitution charges.
    The deal also kept the full extent of Epstein's crimes largely secret from the public. And emails obtained by the Herald show that prosecutors worked with his defense team to push the case through Miami court, so the victims, who were mostly located in Palm Beach, wouldn't know about his sentencing and try and get the agreement thrown out.
    The victims didn't learn about the sentencing until after it happened, and most were still unaware that the deal effectively shut down the FBI probe into Epstein's crimes.
    "The conspiracy between the government and Epstein was really 'let's figure out a way to make the whole thing go away as quietly as possible,'" Bradley Edwards, a former state prosecutor who represents some of Epstein's victims, told the Herald. "In never consulting with the victims, and keeping it secret, it showed that someone with money can buy his way out of anything."
    bahhahahahahhahahaa dolla dolla bill yo

The deal was so cushy for Epstein that the government was eventually forced to answer questions about its handling of the case.

Court filings the Herald reviewed show that the government admitted in 2013 that federal prosecutors had bowed under pressure to the demands set forth by Epstein's legal team, which included such high-powered attorneys as Alan Dershowitz and Kenneth Starr (who investigated Clinton).

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't understand how that is seen somehow as "letting the guy off."

Dude should have been in jail for LIFE 12 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post

Dude should have been in jail for LIFE 12 years ago...
    4 LYFE lmao