Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

https://www.dailywire.com/news/49322...-ryan-saavedra

So...........Bill is already lying his ass off.

Nothing to see here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/49322...-ryan-saavedra

So...........Bill is already lying his ass off.

Nothing to see here.
    Tonight on the local news, they talked about Epstein and said Trump was his friend. No mention of Bill Clinton whatsoever. What else is new.

OMG its worse than MSM is reporting. holy hell this is CRAZY

http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    i thought DOJ worked for the people LMAO
    We saw how wrong that statement was with the last administration.

Blog Entries

OMG its worse than MSM is reporting. holy hell this is CRAZY

http://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump
    Considering how MSM literally goes after anything and everything (even erroneous shit) to flame Trump...don’t you think of this was legit they’d be all over it? 24x7 CNN and MSNBC coverage? Rachel Maddow all “woe is me”?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Considering how MSM literally goes after anything and everything (even erroneous shit) to flame Trump...don’t you think of this was legit they’d be all over it? 24x7 CNN and MSNBC coverage? Rachel Maddow all “woe is me”?!

Couldn’t agree more. They swept it under the rug last time because FAR too many powerful people are involved. They are taking their swipes at Trump right now but this will be swept away soon as well. The media has accidentally burned too many major Democrats while on their crusade to attack Trump. He’s ended up clean and a democrat destroyed every single time. I don’t think they are dumb enough to play with this fire since it has ties to Buffett and the Royal Family.

yea not fair all these fake accusations. i dont know why 20 women would make this stuff up. probably for the money or fame if i had to guess. last one was to hype a book.
    hopefully trump keeps his clean image

Blog Entries

yea not fair all these fake accusations. i dont know why 20 women would make this stuff up. probably for the money or fame if i had to guess. last one was to hype a book.
    hopefully trump keeps his clean image
    Not what I’m saying at all. I don’t know if Trump did or did not dabble in some underage poon. I wouldn’t be shocked if he did.

What I am saying is that if there was proof that he did....legitimate anything....the MSM would be all over it...the #metoo folks would be ALL OVER IT.

Why isn’t that happening?

Blog Entries

No doubt about it. The MSM bloodhounds have left no stone unturned, even if it meant throwing their fellow Democrats into the wood chipper.

Not what I’m saying at all. I don’t know if Trump did or did not dabble in some underage poon. I wouldn’t be shocked if he did.

What I am saying is that if there was proof that he did....legitimate anything....the MSM would be all over it...the #metoo folks would be ALL OVER IT.

Why isn’t that happening?
    It’s not happening for the same reason the Russian collusion lie didn’t pan out. It’s simply not true.

The man went through 3 federal investigations and one of the investigations had a limitless budget and it lasted 2 years. The best they could come up with was...”we looked at some of his public comments and wondered if he came close to obstructing justice into a crime that didn’t happen.”

They will keep lying about him because it works. The idiots and sheep believe everything the Left/MSM tell them because they’re idiots and sheep. More importantly, the idiots and sheep vote.

Again, he’s a KKK, NAZI, white supremacist, rapist pedophile who’s hell bent on destroying America by trying to help grow our economy, ease the burden on American taxpayers, while trying to make peace with a global nuclear power threat by NOT giving them billions of dollars. The man is pure evil.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 07-10-2019 at 10:12 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    It’s not happening for the same reason the Russian collusion lie didn’t pan out. It’s simply not true.

The man went through 3 federal investigations and one of the investigations had a limitless budget and it lasted 2 years. The best they could come up with was...”we looked at some of his public comments and wondered if he came close to obstructing justice into a crime that didn’t happen.”

They will keep lying about him because it works. The idiots and sheep believe everything the Left/MSM tell them because they’re idiots and sheep. More importantly, the idiots and sheep vote.

Again, he’s a KKK, NAZI, white supremacist, rapist pedophile who’s hell bent on destroying America by trying to help grow our economy, ease the burden on American taxpayers, while trying to make peace with a global nuclear power threat by NOT giving them billions of dollars. The man is pure evil.
    I get all that. ;)

I wanted Baldy to tell me why this isn't a bigger deal for the MSM networks that are constantly looking to find that smoking gun to really take Trump down.

I wanted Baldy to tell me why this isn't a bigger deal for the MSM networks that are constantly looking to find that smoking gun to really take Trump down.
    Good luck