Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 14151617 LastLast

Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I can. It's obvious to me that there are two different worlds that exist.
    No doubt.

But the underlying question is whether in this particular case, Epstein's world was either tacitly approved of, or even operating under the sanction and control of intelligence agencies.

Think about it... Epstein as far as we can tell had hundreds of "friends" for whom he provided some pretty horrifying services. Think about the leverage this knowledge would give a group that had this kind of blackmail power.

Now think about all the times over the last 20 years or so, when you saw a political figure, or financier, or captain of industry act in ways that might have made your jaw drop, or at least make you scratch your head.

There's no question in my mind that Epstein provided these services for US and UK and European political figures, including Presidents... even members of the UK Royal Family... prominent people in US News, Entertainment, Finance....

Epstein was actually caught and prosecuted in Florida... and the prosecuting attorney has claimed he was told to that Epstein was an intelligence asset and to back off.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ncier-spy.html

Blog Entries

I can. It's obvious to me that there are two different worlds that exist.
    That’s what I was going towards.

This guy was connected politically and financially. I even read he was working with Mossad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The only conclusion is that there is evidence Clinton was doing some bad shit. Plus, that would go along well with the rape and assault allegations he’s had in the past as well...

Trump. Man...that’s a tough one for me. The guy is (was?) a billionaire in NYC who ran in the same circles as Epstein. He was a self proclaimed ladies man and a playboy. He loved the spotlight and attention (still does). I don’t think it’s too far fetched to assess that Trump probably dabbled a bit in Epstein’s services...

Donald Trump has one of THE most public love-life’s in the country.... second only to Elizabeth Taylor. Let’s remember, Trump doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke cigars, has no real Vices. He’s been addicted to media and power his entire life. His connection to Epstein is simply that Epstein ran in similar finance circles and Epstein was trying to cozy up to Trump. The SECOND Epstein did something inappropriate to a staff member at Mar-a-lago, he was given the boot. Do you REALLY think you’d boot the guy who has that much dirt on you as a public figure without giving it a LOT of thought.

My theory is that this circle is large. Cartel money and Middle East human trafficking money. Epstein was a finance trader.... and he owned an island? That doesn’t make sense. Soros had to destroy and divest entire countries for that kind of money. Buffett is not just simply an investor... he has a large portfolio of businesses including one of the largest residential real estate companies in the country. Epstein just did trading and finances. He was funded externally. Only sources that could fund him is China, Russia, Middle East, and cartels. Take your pick.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

And Ghislaine Maxwell shoots to the top of the deadpool.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...d-to-ny-prison

I called Epstein's death on the Scout forum shortly before it happened. They guy simply had to many secrets on too many people on both sides of the aisle and as some speculated, on our nation even.

I could be wrong but I don't see how she doesn't just end up Arkancided either.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-06-2020 at 02:58 PM.

Blog Entries

She’s going to get got

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    And Ghislaine Maxwell shoots to the top of the deadpool.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...d-to-ny-prison

I called Epstein's death on the Scout forum shortly before it happened. They guy simply had to many secrets on too many people on both sides of the aisle and as some speculated, on our nation even.

I could be wrong but I don't see how she doesn't just end up Arkancided either.
    You, I, and pretty much every other person predicted Epstein's death. And I think all pretty much agree she's on the same track. They're putting her in the same damn jail that he "committed suicide" in. How the hell does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    You, I, and pretty much every other person predicted Epstein's death. And I think all pretty much agree she's on the same track. They're putting her in the same damn jail that he "committed suicide" in. How the hell does that make sense?
    One thing she has going for her is they upgraded the surveillance system in the prison from beta-max to vhs last month.

You just have to rewind the tape every 90 minutes.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-06-2020 at 03:19 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    She needs a cot in the oval office. Other than that she doesn't stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, I initially said she should be held in Bill Barr's basement.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Over/under for suicide/alien abduction/<insert unexplainable phenomenon here>.

I'm going with 45 days.

Blog Entries

Over/under for suicide/alien abduction/<insert unexplainable phenomenon here>.

I'm going with 45 days.
    I’ll take the under!

Blog Entries

I’ll take the under!
    Me too.