Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Trump. Man...that’s a tough one for me. The guy is (was?) a billionaire in NYC who ran in the same circles as Epstein. He was a self proclaimed ladies man and a playboy. He loved the spotlight and attention (still does). I don’t think it’s too far fetched to assess that Trump probably dabbled a bit in Epstein’s services...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not a tough one for me at all. If he's done anything untoward with children, spill it, and let the chips fall where they may.

I've seen pics of Trump and Epstein posing at a party... and in cheesy snapshots with young women.

But he doesn't show up on any flight manifests.

I suspect there's really little more than that. Why?

Because as much as the press tries to spike everything relating to the Epstein story, there couldn't possibly be anything Trump related in it. The left media would sell out 10 Bill Clintons to bury Trump. And they haven't.

The only conclusion is that there is evidence Clinton was doing some bad shit. Plus, that would go along well with the rape and assault allegations he’s had in the past as well...

Trump. Man...that’s a tough one for me. The guy is (was?) a billionaire in NYC who ran in the same circles as Epstein. He was a self proclaimed ladies man and a playboy. He loved the spotlight and attention (still does). I don’t think it’s too far fetched to assess that Trump probably dabbled a bit in Epstein’s services...

Thank you sir, this shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp, but unfortunately, people in here will explain away everything Trump looks shady in.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Not a tough one for me at all. If he's done anything untoward with children, spill it, and let the chips fall where they may.

I've seen pics of Trump and Epstein posing at a party... and in cheesy snapshots with young women.

Because as much as the press tries to spike everything relating to the Epstein story, there couldn't possibly be anything Trump related in it. The left media would sell out 10 Bill Clintons to bury Trump. And they haven't.
    Yup

If there were dirt on Trump...we would 100000000% know about it.

The 2 most powerful organizations in the history of the planet -- the media and the federal government -- have tried to nail Trump's ass to the wall for 4 years and they haven't found a damn thing other than the Billy Bush tape.

You gotta laugh when someone just infers that there just MUST be something sinister w/Trump and Epstein because they were seen at parties together with hundreds of other people back in the 80's/90's. It's a wishful thinking / cognitive dissonance shit sandwich on toast.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Here's one for ya, Baldy. Watch it all.Care to share your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfw...jrS-pujy5CedDQ

Why doesn't this woman write a book.?

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    I'm sure her safety would be at risk if she did.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I'm sure her safety would be at risk if she did.

True. The couple of Prince Andrew stories that leaked out got the Royals bent.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    What she needed to do was write a book, put copies in five different safe deposit boxes in five different cities, under the care of five different undisclosed lawyers...

Then publicly disclose THAT. (and that they will each be mailed to 50 different news outlets if anything happens to her)

And then sing like a canary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Ghisane Maxwell arrested in NH today. This could get interesting. I would think she's got some dirt hidden away to prevent her "suicide"
    Was it the real FBI or the Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Bubba Wallace FBI that arrested her. Where was CNN?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post

Oh I have zero doubts that if there is hard evidence of Trump doing something like that, the media would be all over it. ALL over it.

Fuck Russia, lol. Trump was dipping into teenies.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Yup

If there were dirt on Trump...we would 100000000% know about it.

The 2 most powerful organizations in the history of the planet -- the media and the federal government -- have tried to nail Trump's ass to the wall for 4 years and they haven't found a damn thing other than the Billy Bush tape.

You gotta laugh when someone just infers that there just MUST be something sinister w/Trump and Epstein because they were seen at parties together with hundreds of other people back in the 80's/90's. It's a wishful thinking / cognitive dissonance shit sandwich on toast.
    I’m not inferring anything sinister. Epstein had a lot of girls that were of age...they weren’t all high schoolers.

And I don’t know for sure about anything. I just wouldn’t be surprised is all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Was it the real FBI or the Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Bubba Wallace FBI that arrested her. Where was CNN?
    I wonder that too.

This bitch has been in the US all this time and no one “knew” where she was?

I find that hard to believe...

Oh I have zero doubts that if there is hard evidence of Trump doing something like that, the media would be all over it. ALL over it.

Fuck Russia, lol. Trump was dipping into teenies.

And I'd like to think I'm objective enough that I'd be one of the ones at the forefront of condemnation if it were true.

But I think our suspicions are correct (that they'd have long ago buried him with it if it were true)...

At this point I don't care where the truth leads... I want it exposed.