Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

I think it’s more of a case of they let him hang himself that they murdered him

Very sad situation. This country is going downhill. I feel bad for the guy despite him being a creep. Watching the News lately this world is getting darker and darker.

can someone summarize the latest conspiracy theories from the alt right sites. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I agree with this as well.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I agree with this as well.
    It's more fun to imagine "Cankles" being lowered into Epstein's cell, mission impossible style w/the theme song playing in between her coughing.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I don’t know about that...

Dr Michael Baden...the guy who did the autopsy...just said publicly that Epstein’s body bore telltale signs of homicide despite an official ruling that he killed himself.

This news will piss some people off because it puts this story back in the news cycle.

Blog Entries

It is commonly seen more in strangulation, but its not unheard of for those bones to be broken during hanging. Its a lot more common with older, more brittle bones to break during a hanging in this fashion (Epstein was 66). It really depends on how you want to look at it, as a hanging in general, comparing him along side <50 year olds that are healthier and make up a large portion of the data or if you want to compare him to > 65 like he was. In one study (small sample) 5/20 broke them, so even the rarity I think is somewhat exaggerated as that doesnt seem that rare to me. What its usually a sign of is a guy that didnt fully snap his neck (improper height or knot), and choked violently convulsing instead, from what I read. The noose can have the same effect as a pair of hands tightening at that point. coincidence?... probably. Jail cells arent exactly fitted best to be hang galleys.

The Epstein's hired this man to do the autopsy after the initial autopsy. theyre looking for evidence to have a civil case, imo. im going to take his with a grain of salt while i listen to what others not paid have an opinion have to say, which is that this isnt really as odd as some are making it out to be. hes not wrong in his reasoning or assessment, but I do believe hes coming to that based on a much more general view than the specifics of this case.
    -JAB

9. Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Here's one for ya, Baldy. Watch it all.Care to share your thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lfw...jrS-pujy5CedDQ

Blog Entries

‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ printed on California brewery’s beer cans

https://nypost.com/2019/11/08/epstei...rys-beer-cans/

The MSM’s deliberate cover up of Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophilia for years SHOULD make every American sick to their stomach.

But sadly that won’t stop tens of millions of people from being sheep to everything that’s said on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.

Pravda.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    The MSM’s deliberate cover up of Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophilia for years SHOULD make every American sick to their stomach.

But sadly that won’t stop tens of millions of people from being sheep to everything that’s said on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc.

Pravda.
    They covered up Epstein. They covered up Weinstein They covered up Matt lauer.

They contributed to the fake Russia hoax.

The media is controlling the leaders of the dem party. And more and more, looks like the gop leaders are happy to have a dog leash on also.

Anyone with a brain( that does t want to see this county collapse from within) should be Leary of anything the main stream media tells you