Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 151617

Re: trump and clinton friend epstein arrested

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/st...745388546?s=20

Or how about this video.

https://twitter.com/que1745/status/1...394993153?s=20

Nice spin but this thread title is deliberately misleading and should be changed.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 07-07-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    She’s going to get got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife is expecting her to come down with severe covid suddenly

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    You, I, and pretty much every other person predicted Epstein's death. And I think all pretty much agree she's on the same track. They're putting her in the same damn jail that he "committed suicide" in. How the hell does that make sense?
    Says she's in Brooklyn whereas Epstein was in Manhattan in the article.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

You, I, and pretty much every other person predicted Epstein's death. And I think all pretty much agree she's on the same track. They're putting her in the same damn jail that he "committed suicide" in. How the hell does that make sense?
    Yeah right, lol. Not like it was a unique and brilliant insight on my part. I think I was first on Scout to call it but it's not like everyone else didn't' say the same thing.

I was still shocked when it happened, like, WTF kind of backwater banana Republic do we live in now that this guy was able to do that.

It was still shocking and disappointing even if it was predictable.

There should have been a reckoning. That reckoning would have destroyed a lot of people in this country on both sides of the aisle and in foreign governments.

George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew are just a few off the top of my head....

I still hope Maxwell is able to credibly shed light on some of the other scumbags but really, without Epstein, not sure how much damage she can do or how it serves her interest so cop to any of it.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Yeah right, lol. Not like it was a unique and brilliant insight on my part. I think I was first on Scout to call it but it's not like everyone else didn't' say the same thing.

I was still shocked when it happened, like, WTF kind of backwater banana Republic do we live in now that this guy was able to do that.

It was still shocking and disappointing even if it was predictable.

There should have been a reckoning. That reckoning would have destroyed a lot of people in this country on both sides of the aisle and in foreign governments.

George Mitchell, Bill Richardson, Prince Andrew are just a few off the top of my head....

I still hope Maxwell is able to credibly shed light on some of the other scumbags but really, without Epstein, not sure how much damage she can do or how it serves her interest so cop to any of it.
    This morning it was reported that she has a tape of Prince Andrew and that she and Epstein secretly recorded everything. Not surprising in the least.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

This morning it was reported that she has a tape of Prince Andrew and that she and Epstein secretly recorded everything. Not surprising in the least.

Wow. If that's true that would be the be the biggest scandal for the Royal family in modern history. I wonder if they've just been surveilling her to make sure they have as much of that type of evidence accounted for as possible before brining her in.

Blog Entries

Of course they did. They were working for "people"...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Thought I'd dust off this old Chestnut with Ghislaine Maxwell in Federal custody...

You know... it was always a little tongue in cheek joke for me to point out all of the people that the Clinton's have had murdered.... I mean.... there is a LONG list of people dying weird ways when they happen to have information on some of the Clinton's shadier dealings... but when Epstein "hung himself" in his jail cell (of course the two guards weren't paying attention, and the camera system shut down) I was a little like, "Holy crap... the Clintons, or definitely someone affiliated with them seriously just killed a guy in custody to keep him from talking!!! Isn't that a little shocking?

Now you have Ghislaine in custody, and apparently she is scared out of her ever-loving mind. She fully believes that people had Epstein killed and she is terrified that it is coming for her.
    Then, in related news, a Federal judge overlooking one of Epstein's cases tied to the financing portion... yeah, a hitman came to her door and killed her son and tried to kill her husband as well... then took off. He was dressed as a FedEx driver, so this was DEFINITELY planned.
    They found him. He was an attorney in NY... not exactly known for being "premeditated gunmen". Lawyer knew the judge... argued a case in front of her once... nothing big about it. THAT is who randomly kills the judges family? This is ALL SORTS of messed up!

If you really don't believe that the Clinton's or SOMEONE of immense power/wealth isn't "taking care of this" situation, then you are starting to become far more of the outlier than most people.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Thought I'd dust off this old Chestnut with Ghislaine Maxwell in Federal custody...

You know... it was always a little tongue in cheek joke for me to point out all of the people that the Clinton's have had murdered.... I mean.... there is a LONG list of people dying weird ways when they happen to have information on some of the Clinton's shadier dealings... but when Epstein "hung himself" in his jail cell (of course the two guards weren't paying attention, and the camera system shut down) I was a little like, "Holy crap... the Clintons, or definitely someone affiliated with them seriously just killed a guy in custody to keep him from talking!!! Isn't that a little shocking?

Now you have Ghislaine in custody, and apparently she is scared out of her ever-loving mind. She fully believes that people had Epstein killed and she is terrified that it is coming for her.
    Then, in related news, a Federal judge overlooking one of Epstein's cases tied to the financing portion... yeah, a hitman came to her door and killed her son and tried to kill her husband as well... then took off. He was dressed as a FedEx driver, so this was DEFINITELY planned.
    They found him. He was an attorney in NY... not exactly known for being "premeditated gunmen". Lawyer knew the judge... argued a case in front of her once... nothing big about it. THAT is who randomly kills the judges family? This is ALL SORTS of messed up!

If you really don't believe that the Clinton's or SOMEONE of immense power/wealth isn't "taking care of this" situation, then you are starting to become far more of the outlier than most people.
    I'm going to throw this out there: If our FBI or CIA aren't monitoring the bank accounts of the two prison guards who let Epstein get murdered, and the bank accounts of this lawyers family... then they are no longer allowed to be called "intelligence".
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead