Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Who doesn't love a good cat fight, especially this one?

Grab The Popcorn: AOC Digs Her Claws Into Pelosi Over The Speaker's Immigration Comments.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...ments-n2549626

Re: Who doesn't love a good cat fight, especially this one?

AOC and her band of morons are done. They were a knee-jerk reaction to Trump. Even most liberals view them as a nuisance that speak to such a tiny minority that it’s ridiculous. AOC barely won her district against a Republican who barely campaigned. Let just look at numbers. About 30% of Americans even voted in the presidential election. Far less than that vote in local elections. Which means only 3 out of 10 Americans even cares about Politics. Less than half of that number define themselves as liberal or conservative. So roughly 1 in 10 Americans are actively engaged in politics for a side. She is pandering to probably 10% of those 1. So 1 out of 100 people agree with her or care who she is. Probably far less since I’m clearly simplifying this. 90% of Americans see politics in their peripheral. So Pelosi knows that having some young moron screaming, crying, and demanding open borders is pretty much destroying their chance at the only people who politically matter: independents who get their news peripherally. And since Fox News DOES have the largest audience..... it’s not very good for Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    AOC and her band of morons are done. They were a knee-jerk reaction to Trump. Even most liberals view them as a nuisance that speak to such a tiny minority that itÂ’s ridiculous. AOC barely won her district against a Republican who barely campaigned. Let just look at numbers. About 30% of Americans even voted in the presidential election. Far less than that vote in local elections. Which means only 3 out of 10 Americans even cares about Politics. Less than half of that number define themselves as liberal or conservative. So roughly 1 in 10 Americans are actively engaged in politics for a side. She is pandering to probably 10% of those 1. So 1 out of 100 people agree with her or care who she is. Probably far less since IÂ’m clearly simplifying this. 90% of Americans see politics in their peripheral. So Pelosi knows that having some young moron screaming, crying, and demanding open borders is pretty much destroying their chance at the only people who politically matter: independents who get their news peripherally. And since Fox News DOES have the largest audience..... itÂ’s not very good for Democrats.
    All true, but I look at AOC from a different angle. IMO, she serves no other purpose but to play the antagonist to everything on the national level.

If you follow her on Twitter, almost everything she says is illogical. She is a complete and utter idiot. When you look at her comments during interviews (ie "I'd rather be morally correct than factually correct") she clearly isn't trying to get re-elected. She is simply doing everything in her power to incite dissension. That's it! IMO, that is her sole purpose in this political ecosystem. She is a perfect vehicle of propaganda in this era of misinformation. The entire Green New Deal situation is the best example to prove my point.

What I find hilarious is when she is given air-cover by the press. The TV "journalists" who interview her don't really interview her. They basically set her up to try and make her look legitimate...which she isn't. She's dumb, and the people on TV who prop her up look like complete fools for doing so.

As Ditka said...her and her band of idiot friends are a knee-jerk reaction to Trump. The problem...from Nancy Pelosi's perspective...is that AOC is the worst kind of dumb. She doesn't know she's dumb, she's annoying, and she's inciting dissension in her own party for no reason.

I sometimes wonder if AOC is an undercover Republican operative that McConnell put into office to sink the DNC from within.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    All true, but I look at AOC from a different angle. IMO, she serves no other purpose but to play the antagonist to everything on the national level.

If you follow her on Twitter, almost everything she says is illogical. She is a complete and utter idiot. When you look at her comments during interviews (ie "I'd rather be morally correct than factually correct") she clearly isn't trying to get re-elected. She is simply doing everything in her power to incite dissension. That's it! IMO, that is her sole purpose in this political ecosystem. She is a perfect vehicle of propaganda in this era of misinformation. The entire Green New Deal situation is the best example to prove my point.

What I find hilarious is when she is given air-cover by the press. The TV "journalists" who interview her don't really interview her. They basically set her up to try and make her look legitimate...which she isn't. She's dumb, and the people on TV who prop her up look like complete fools for doing so.

As Ditka said...her and her band of idiot friends are a knee-jerk reaction to Trump. The problem...from Nancy Pelosi's perspective...is that AOC is the worst kind of dumb. She doesn't know she's dumb, she's annoying, and she's inciting dissension in her own party for no reason.

I sometimes wonder if AOC is an undercover Republican operative that McConnell put into office to sink the DNC from within.
    They need to Francis Underwood her azz...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart