Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Those illegals coming into the country who the demonrats want here to vote for them because the rest of America has awaken to the fraud that the demonrat party has become (rather, always was).
    I think he was being sarcastic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Did you say Obama "capitulated"??? Are you fucking serious?? And how would you describe Trump's relationship with Putin? Shit like this is why I can't take y'all seriously.
    I see you still believe the Russian/Trump collusion. Baaaaaaaaaaa.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I see you still believe the Russian/Trump collusion. Baaaaaaaaaaa.
    "Russian! Trump! Possible! Collusion!" That which kept CNN (Constant Nonsensical Nothingness) barely functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic
    Duh. My bad. Lol

Did you say Obama "capitulated"??? Are you fucking serious?? And how would you describe Trump's relationship with Putin? Shit like this is why I can't take y'all seriously.
    This is where you explain your position...

If you disagree with darb, please explain why.

Ready...

Go!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    This is where you explain your position...

If you disagree with darb, please explain why.

Ready...

Go!
    If I have to explain, then you aren't paying attention. I'm not about to waste synapses laying out what you won't believe anyway. It's not worth it to me. Carry on.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

If I have to explain, then you aren't paying attention. I'm not about to waste synapses laying out what you won't believe anyway. It's not worth it to me. Carry on.
    I’m reasonable and totally capable of believing you if you make a compelling argument.

I think a lot of people on this board are interested to hear you finally make a point.

Go ahead...

You can do it!

Care to point out where Trump has capitulated to Moscow? Let me refresh your memory.
    "He has also approved a massive arms and aid package for Ukraine; expelled Russian diplomats; authorized multiple rounds of new sanctions against Moscow for everything from election interference to treaty violations; withdrawn from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty; persuaded NATO allies to increase their defense investments; and twice bombed Putin’s ally, the Assad regime, for Syria’s use of chemical weapons against civilians. And before the Putin meeting, Trump announced that he is considering imposing new economic sanctions to block construction of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that would allow Russia to increase flows of natural gas to Germany." https://nypost.com/2019/07/04/despit...ts-than-obama/

Tell you what, you just crawl back into your little hole and leave real discussions to those of us who know how to do research. If we need somebody to scream "racism" with absolutely no proof, we'll give you a holler.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

So when libs defend Obama for talking to dictators, it's good diplomacy. But when Trump does it, those same libs condemn it.

Here's a thought both sides are hypocritical.

Conservatives were blinded by their dislike of Obama to ever give credit. And liberals are blinded by their dislike of Trump to ever give credit. Both views leads to inconsistent world views, were the actions no longer matter, only the political side the individual is on.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    So when libs defend Obama for talking to dictators, it's good diplomacy. But when Trump does it, those same libs condemn it.

Conservatives were blinded by their dislike of Obama to ever give credit. And liberals are blinded by their dislike of Trump to ever give credit. Both views leads to inconsistent world views, were the actions no longer matter, only the political side the individual is on.
    I don't know about the rest of the conservatives, but I never faulted Obama for TALKING to dictators. My problem with him was giving them everything they wanted with no push-back. And bowing to that king. Americans should only bow to God.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

This. I'm just tired of dealing with people who thinks the Republican/Democratic Party is going to save them. To quote George Carlin, if you're not an owner, you're all screwed.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

You definitely make a good point, but there is a huge difference in how the MSM treat/treated both presidents. It's not even close. It is a landslide.