Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    This. I'm just tired of dealing with people who thinks the Republican/Democratic Party is going to save them. To quote George Carlin, if you're not an owner, you're all screwed.
    What you said above is one of the main reasons Trump still has his base supporting him. He is, for the most part, fighting on his own, with zero Democratic support, and quietly very little Republican support. Good or bad, and yes there is a lot bad, he is far from a typical politician. What he has done is he has tried to accomplish the things he had promised while running for president. That's definitely not your typical politician.

2. Re: Faux News and right exposed....AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I’m reasonable and totally capable of believing you if you make a compelling argument.

I think a lot of people on this board are interested to hear you finally make a point.

Go ahead...

You can do it!

It’s a good point actually. Do op-ed portions of the news side with “their guy”? Yes.
    If you had a clip of Brit Hume or Shep Smith or Brett Baier saying this stuff then I’d be more inclined to agree. Here’s why there’s a difference from the news standpoint. Chris Matthews is viewed as a “journalist”. He is not. I can’t point to one anchor or news portion person from any other network who isn’t openly liberal. People were always shocked when they learn that Chris Wallace is left leaning/independent because he’s on Fox and plays it straight down the middle. Look what happened to Alan Dershowitz.... he agreed with Trump on a handful of issues and was immediately blacklisted by MSM outside of Fox. Alan Dershowitz has been an ardent Democrat his entire career. Worked for the Clintons. Hates Trump. States that lower courts are acting illegally with some of their proceedings and gets tarred and feathered. THAT is the difference for me. Hannity is not a news guy and he clearly states it constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    So speaking the truth gets you labelled as a "troll". Priceless.
    snowflakes LMAO

the cognitive dissonance is off the charts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    It’s a good point actually. Do op-ed portions of the news side with “their guy”? Yes.
    If you had a clip of Brit Hume or Shep Smith or Brett Baier saying this stuff then I’d be more inclined to agree. Here’s why there’s a difference from the news standpoint. Chris Matthews is viewed as a “journalist”. He is not. I can’t point to one anchor or news portion person from any other network who isn’t openly liberal. People were always shocked when they learn that Chris Wallace is left leaning/independent because he’s on Fox and plays it straight down the middle. Look what happened to Alan Dershowitz.... he agreed with Trump on a handful of issues and was immediately blacklisted by MSM outside of Fox. Alan Dershowitz has been an ardent Democrat his entire career. Worked for the Clintons. Hates Trump. States that lower courts are acting illegally with some of their proceedings and gets tarred and feathered. THAT is the difference for me. Hannity is not a news guy and he clearly states it constantly.
    I think this is the most important thing to consider here.

MSNBC...CNN....those guys are op-ed reporters masquerading as "Who, What, Where, When, Why, and How" journalists.

They're not the same thing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I have a question in regards to the purpose of this thread.

Because I'm conservative, it's assumed I'm supposed to watch Fox news, or agree with everything the say or do? And then because some troll post a link about hypocrisy, I'm supposed to jump on here and defend them?

Here's a "breaking news" story, the "news" are full of hypocrites.

This thread is stupid, petty and dumb. Find a new hobby Baldy.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Why don't you describe Trump's relationship with Putin, since you seem to have a problem with it.
    Trump is simply Putin's employee.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Trump is simply Putin's employee.
    Thank you Mr Mueller. See you next Wednesday.