Have you ever voted Democrat?
    Ever. Yes.

Not in recent years though.

Blog Entries

Re: So, it was the flag

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Ever. Yes.

Not in recent years though.
    The party that has always been pro-choice/abortion?

Did you hold your nose and vote for them despite that or do you support abortion too?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

Did you hold your nose and vote for them despite that or do you support abortion too?
    This is an excellent point. As adults, we have to pick and choose our battles. It cannot be “I get what I want!” All day, every day. If I truly felt Trump was racist or homophobic, I’d have never voted for him because I find those traits to be horrific. He’s neither and has shown zero tendencies to be that. He is the first pro-gay marriage presidents in history. His first executive order was to increase federal funds to HBCs that Obama had frozen. As a developer he made some errors early on and grew and learned from them. He could have been a slumlord and made more money and he saw the horrors of slumlords who profiteer on minority neighborhoods. Afterwards he had been celebrated by the NAACP for his work in the inner-cities. He built opportunities in black communities that were never imagined and that few “democrats” would have ever done. Case in point, people point to Trump buying properties during the housing crises. Yet the don’t call attention to Pelosi, Schumer, or Elizabeth Warren for not only doing the exact same thing but the difference being that Trump improved the properties and sold them back to the community. The other three left them as is because they didn’t want to outlay the improvements because it would hurt their profits. So they sold slums back to minorities after making profits on them. Who exactly is the racist in that scenario? I think you’d have to search hard to find bigger bigots than Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and Warren.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    This is an excellent point. As adults, we have to pick and choose our battles. It cannot be “I get what I want!” All day, every day. If I truly felt Trump was racist or homophobic, I’d have never voted for him because I find those traits to be horrific. He’s neither and has shown zero tendencies to be that. He is the first pro-gay marriage presidents in history. His first executive order was to increase federal funds to HBCs that Obama had frozen. As a developer he made some errors early on and grew and learned from them. He could have been a slumlord and made more money and he saw the horrors of slumlords who profiteer on minority neighborhoods. Afterwards he had been celebrated by the NAACP for his work in the inner-cities. He built opportunities in black communities that were never imagined and that few “democrats” would have ever done. Case in point, people point to Trump buying properties during the housing crises. Yet the don’t call attention to Pelosi, Schumer, or Elizabeth Warren for not only doing the exact same thing but the difference being that Trump improved the properties and sold them back to the community. The other three left them as is because they didn’t want to outlay the improvements because it would hurt their profits. So they sold slums back to minorities after making profits on them. Who exactly is the racist in that scenario? I think you’d have to search hard to find bigger bigots than Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and Warren.
    Solid post

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

I dont have an issue with abortion, for or against. So its not one of the talking points that sways my vote.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I dont have an issue with abortion, for or against. So its not one of the talking points that sways my vote.
    Maybe Lee was the same way then?

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    Great post. You summed it up for every one of us.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock