Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 06.21.19

My best friend from high school, best man at my wedding, lives 10 doors down from us, his son has been in my 10yo son's class since kindergarten —

— is moving to Miami. I was just over there for an hour helping them get the last of the shit out of their house and into the U-Haul. They're hitting the road in an hour.

<— feeling sorry for self

I'm really excited about my new gym because my old gym was the only gym in town (besides planet fitness) so they were charging me $45/month!! Highway robbery. My new gym is $10 a month and seems sweet!
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    I'm really excited about my new gym because my old gym was the only gym in town (besides planet fitness) so they were charging me $45/month!! Highway robbery. My new gym is $10 a month and seems sweet!
    Nice! Go hit it hard bud.

Blog Entries

Happy Friday! About to lose my mind with all the work and travel but it'll calm down July 1. Staying focused...

Hope everyone is doing great - this is the longest day of the year (most sunlight)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Oh man you don't wanna know what I pay per month for my barre membership

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Happy Friday! About to lose my mind with all the work and travel but it'll calm down July 1. Staying focused...

Hope everyone is doing great - this is the longest day of the year (most sunlight)
    Aka one of the best days of the year!

Can't complain about last winter solstice either... was in orange county visiting my best friend before going to ravens-chargers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

My new gym opens tomorrow!!
    Shrubbsy, there's a new gym that opened in my neighborhood too. I walk by it to get to the diner (LOL).
    Poker last night. Ok so I lost a few bucks... big deal!
    An intimate candle-lit dinner with the wife tonight. Salmon, grilled veggies, and couscous, plus a bottle of Pinot Grigio. Except for the wife, it's perfect! Just kidding of course.
    Saturday = party at our friends (Jack and Alice) with about a dozen others. Always fun.
    Sunday = a group of us are going to see the Brooklyn Cyclones play the Staten Island Yankees @ MCU Park in Coney Island. Hopefully we'll get there early and have Nathan's hot dogs and french fries (can't beat that combo with a cold beer) prior to the game.
    The wife never let's the grass grow under our shoes, and says, "You only walk the Earth for so long so let's make the most of it!" After decades of marriage I still love, admire, and respect that woman... Bc

8. Re: Free talk Friday - 06.21.19

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    WooHoo!

Its my birthday and I'm hittin' up two Phish shows at MPP this weekend, fuckin STOKED!
    Nice. It's been more than a few years since I saw Phish live, but saw Trey with the Dead for three nights at Soldier Field for Fare thee Well a few years ago. Watch out for the nitrous mafia!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    Nice. It's been more than a few years since I saw Phish live, but saw Trey with the Dead for three nights at Soldier Field for Fare thee Well a few years ago. Watch out for the nitrous mafia!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Lol, Always see lines of hippies throwing their money at those guys!

Not my bag (balloon?), but have at it guys.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Shrubbsy, there's a new gym that opened in my neighborhood too. I walk by it to get to the diner (LOL).
    Poker last night. Ok so I lost a few bucks... big deal!
    An intimate candle-lit dinner with the wife tonight. Salmon, grilled veggies, and couscous, plus a bottle of Pinot Grigio. Except for the wife, it's perfect! Just kidding of course.
    Saturday = party at our friends (Jack and Alice) with about a dozen others. Always fun.
    Sunday = a group of us are going to see the Brooklyn Cyclones play the Staten Island Yankees @ MCU Park in Coney Island. Hopefully we'll get there early and have Nathan's hot dogs and french fries (can't beat that combo with a cold beer) prior to the game.
    The wife never let's the grass grow under our shoes, and says, "You only walk the Earth for so long so let's make the most of it!" After decades of marriage I still love, admire, and respect that woman... Bc
    Bc, you’re an inspiration to us all

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    My best friend from high school, best man at my wedding, lives 10 doors down from us, his son has been in my 10yo son's class since kindergarten —

— is moving to Miami. I was just over there for an hour helping them get the last of the shit out of their house and into the U-Haul. They're hitting the road in an hour.

<— feeling sorry for self
    Oh man Jim that sucks! I had a lot of good friends move. My college roommate who I love moved to Colorado recently:(

Oh man Jim that sucks!
    Just for me. Great opportunity for him; great job, great raise, etc. He's excited to live by the ocean.

Oh, sucks for my kid too, his best friend moving away.