Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flacco/Broncos

1. Flacco/Broncos

Are you going to make an effort to watch the Broncos games this year to see how Joe does?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Re: Flacco/Broncos

I'll def pay more attention. I watch redzone anyway when it doesn't conflict with ravens games (or if we are losing so badly I can no longer watch lol) so I'm sure I'll see him on that. If he has a good game I'll prob watch highlights.

Will NOT be rooting for the Broncos... just hope Joe does well

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    I'll def pay more attention. I watch redzone anyway when it doesn't conflict with ravens games (or if we are losing so badly I can no longer watch lol) so I'm sure I'll see him on that. If he has a good game I'll prob watch highlights.

I guess you won't be watching highlights

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You just couldn't help yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Good ole Joe LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Good ole Joe LOL
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_2613380

Blog Entries

I'm not going to go out of my way to watch them since I just get whatever local games are on each week at home, but if the Broncos are ever on locally I will likely choose that over whatever the other option may be (not including the Ravens, of course).
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I'll pay a little extra attention to Broncos highlights, and to Broncs-related news. If one of their games is on after ours, I might leave the TV on to catch a drive or two. But I'm not going to go out of my way to watch Denver.

I expect Joe to start strong. He's always responded well to chip-on-the-shoulder moments; and Courtland Sutton + the Denver air should help him. He should have a pretty good 3 or 4 games to open the season. Don't think it'll last, though.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    I'll pay a little extra attention to Broncos highlights, and to Broncs-related news. If one of their games is on after ours, I might leave the TV on to catch a drive or two. But I'm not going to go out of my way to watch Denver.

I expect Joe to start strong. He's always responded well to chip-on-the-shoulder moments; and Courtland Sutton + the Denver air should help him. He should have a pretty good 3 or 4 games to open the season. Don't think it'll last, though.
    Nah he will have his usual October numbers where he folds.

Nah he will have his usual October numbers where he folds.
    That's what I expect too. October/November "slump". But he'll look great in game 1.

11. Re: Flacco/Broncos

Nope.....I couldn't care less what he does. Glad he's outta here. Good riddance. He can go milk some other team for big bucks for playing lousy.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Nope.....I couldn't care less what he does. Glad he's outta here. Good riddance. He can go milk some other team for big bucks for playing lousy.
    Exactly