Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: WR Plus/Minus; Crabtree & Brown sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy Supreme View Post
    My boy Shug is back. I been off here for a while man. Just got my 1st home & been working a lot recently because these bills are kicking my behind lol. How’ve you been my good friend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol I know about them bills man, congratulations on the new home it’s a big deal and I know the feeling. Life is good my wife and I had a new baby girl in February so I have 3 little ones now and I’m working hard everyday. Also the LWO has become the most dominant faction on this board with my return LOL soon crab cakes and Lax will be full fledged members LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Lol I know about them bills man, congratulations on the new home it’s a big deal and I know the feeling. Life is good my wife and I had a new baby girl in February so I have 3 little ones now and I’m working hard everyday. Also the LWO has become the most dominant faction on this board with my return LOL soon crab cakes and Lax will be full fledged members LOL
    That’s good to hear man & congratulations on the baby girl my guy. LWO 4 Life

Blog Entries

My boy Shug is back. I been off here for a while man. Just got my 1st home & been working a lot recently because these bills are kicking my behind lol. How’ve you been my good friend?
    Jiggy, congrats on your 1st house. It take a lot of TLC and ca$h to make it into what you want.

My first house :

after 30 years of renovations :

Well, something like that LOL. Enjoy your new home... Bc

[QUOTE=BcRaven;1696034]

Jiggy, congrats on your 1st house. It take a lot of TLC and ca$h to make it into what you want.

My first house :

after 30 years of renovations :

Well, something like that LOL. Enjoy your new home... Bc
    Thanks brotha. I had to put in a ton of overtime to get there lol it was worth it tho

[QUOTE=Jiggy Supreme;1696035]
    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

Thanks brotha. I had to put in a ton of overtime to get there lol it was worth it tho

It definitely is man, congrats again

That’s good to hear man & congratulations on the baby girl my guy. LWO 4 Life

Thanks man LJ8 about to rip up the league this year, I’ve been trying to tell them lol

Blog Entries

Bc always cheers me up. I completely get where your coming from with those pics. I've lived that one, and still seem to be since I've been meeting with roofers all week.

Congrats to Soothsayer and Jiggy on life changes. Glad to read the good news.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Bc always cheers me up. I completely get where your coming from with those pics. I've lived that one, and still seem to be since I've been meeting with roofers all week.

Congrats to Soothsayer and Jiggy on life changes. Glad to read the good news.
    Thanks GOTA I definitely appreciate it, having you and Bc on this board providing your wisdom is always a welcome site.

Got my first home a couple years ago and sold it just a few months ago. I'm not a fan of mortgage and 30 year loans.. that interest is a motherfuck. My plan is to put away about $3000 each month into a savings and make a cash offer on a house in 6 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Got my first home a couple years ago and sold it just a few months ago. I'm not a fan of mortgage and 30 year loans.. that interest is a motherfuck. My plan is to put away about $3000 each month into a savings and make a cash offer on a house in 6 years or so.
    Smart man

Blog Entries

I don't think Brown sucked. I mean I watched him all year same as you guys, he wasn't great by any means but...I know you all saw the same stuff I did. Are all the times he was open downfield and was comically overthrown by Joe and Lamar factored into this? Is a play like the one in ATL where he had literally nobody around him by like 10 yards and was overthrown by 10+ yards included or excluded?

I read and tried to understand what they meant by this, but it's still seems like looking at numbers in a vacuum again, which I loathe. Like BPR saying Brown was 8/30 or whatever with Lamar...again, does that include plays in which Brown was the target but had no realistic shot at catching the ball?
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I read and tried to understand what they meant by this, but it's still seems like looking at numbers in a vacuum again, which I loathe. Like BPR saying Brown was 8/30 or whatever with Lamar – again, does that include plays in which Brown was the target but had no realistic shot at catching the ball?
    Probably. And it also includes plays where Brown coulda caught it if he hadn't developed alligator arms, but instead challenged the defender.

It's a percentage.