Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Smile Re: How different will the offense be?

I'm not as savvy as some of you as to what the Ravens offense will look like, but I've another slant : over the past two years we have a new QB, two new TEs, and two new WRs. So, it may not be the offense per se, but the brand-new players in it... Bc

Re: How different will the offense be?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'm not as savvy as some of you as to what the Ravens offense will look like, but I've another slant : over the past two years we have a new QB, two new TEs, and two new WRs. So, it may not be the offense per se, but the brand-new players in it... Bc
    I think this is extremely important.

I think it may look similar, but that doesn't mean it won't be better.

We have guys that can make guys miss in space. We have guys that can get separation. We have guys that will fight for the ball.

Those upgrades will make it better, no doubt. Maybe not right away given the youth, but it has a lot more skill upside.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    So like you’ve literally never watched Lamar Jackson play football I guess. This is just an overwhelmingly inaccurate thing to say.

Your boy Jones bails on the pocket *way* faster than Lamar does.
    Dude Lamar even ran the ball last offseasons when they were doing 1 on 1 scrims.

And maybe Jones had to bail because his receiving talent was shit. Every throw was through a tight window

The same Greg Roman offense with RPO plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    And maybe Jones had to bail because his receiving talent was shit. Every throw was through a tight window
    Sounds familiar.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Remind me of the collegiate all stars that Lamar was throwing to, I'm coming up empty.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Remind me of the collegiate all stars that Lamar was throwing to, I'm coming up empty.
    Lamar's issues can be visibly seen just by looking at his throwing motion, less than adequate release time and velocity. DJ doesn't have any of those issues.

Lamar's issues can be visibly seen just by looking at his throwing motion, less than adequate release time and velocity. DJ doesn't have any of those issues.
    Release time? Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? Lamar has a nice compact release. Ball comes out quick.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Release time? Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? Lamar has a nice compact release. Ball comes out quick.
    Not really I could cook an omelette in the time it takes him to bring his arm forward

1:59

Way too slow

Not really I could cook an omelette in the time it takes him to bring his arm forward
    I take back all the nice stuff I said about Jones yesterday you hating on my boy Lamar again LOL, naw can’t have that I gotta make an example out of you bruh LOL