Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: A question for Raven nation

The Patriots (who scored 13 points in the SB) would’ve embarrassed our top ranked defense, and a 6 win team would “no contest” blow out the reigning AFCN champs. Come on fam

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Hands down , no contest I think GB blows us out. We have too many unproven parts on Offense and we have a suspect pass rush. Rodgers is good enough to give this secondary fits even though I think they are much better with ET.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp
    You're not big on the Ravens defense are you? Even with no pass rush last year, they were the #1 defense. I don't know how one could expect a team to blow them out. Even the Saints, Chargers, and Chiefs offenses couldn't blow them out and two of those teams (Saints and Chargers) had better defenses in terms of yards and points

I've considered Rodgers a top 3 QB for about a decade now (and still wish we'd have drafted him over Mark freaking Clayton), but I highly doubt they would blow us out

All you guys beating me up about the “number 1 Defense”. Lol. That was last year. The question was asked about THIS yr. On paper if this defense makes top 10 ...I’d be amazed this yr. we have ZERO pass rush. Over paid Dancing Bear that only plays two downs and well...that’s it. It’s good that we have a souped up secondary cause we’re gonna need it. Lmao. Number 1 Defense. Ok.

We still had the number one defense last year when you said the Pats would embarrass us and still be scoring points.

Za was a system product (sorry Jennings I think that was an overpay tho) and Suggs had run out of gas by the end of the year so I’m not near as worried about what we lost as the rest of yall tho.

As for this year... “BWill and that’s it”?!?! Earl Thomas is THE best safety since Reed. He’s way better than anyone we had last year. Marlon Humphrey is a burgeoning all pro. Tavon Young has the traits to be one of the very best slot corners in the game. Peanut had 5 sacks from ILB last year. Jimmy Carr and TJ are still all rock solid starters. All these dudes are better than BWill. Judon is better than BWill. Ray, Timmy and Ferguson haven’t proved anything yet but they’re all talented as hell. At least one of them will emerge. Lucky to be top ten my ass.

Bruh I don’t know what is into you today but you are really on one rn.

All you guys beating me up about the “number 1 Defense”. Lol. That was last year. The question was asked about THIS yr. On paper if this defense makes top 10 ...I’d be amazed this yr. we have ZERO pass rush. Over paid Dancing Bear that only plays two downs and well...that’s it. It’s good that we have a souped up secondary cause we’re gonna need it. Lmao. Number 1 Defense. Ok.

The best secondary in the league last year and they upgrade from Weddle to Thomas......and you say they only have Brandon Williams? Wow.

Stop drinking Lax LOL

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    The best secondary in the league last year and they upgrade from Weddle to Thomas......and you say they only have Brandon Williams? Wow.
    Ignore him he’s drunk he stole my henny LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    We still had the number one defense last year when you said the Pats would embarrass us and still be scoring points.

Za was a system product (sorry Jennings I think that was an overpay tho) and Suggs had run out of gas by the end of the year so I’m not near as worried about what we lost as the rest of yall tho.

As for this year... “BWill and that’s it”?!?! Earl Thomas is THE best safety since Reed. He’s way better than anyone we had last year. Marlon Humphrey is a burgeoning all pro. Tavon Young has the traits to be one of the very best slot corners in the game. Peanut had 5 sacks from ILB last year. Jimmy Carr and TJ are still all rock solid starters. All these dudes are better than BWill. Judon is better than BWill. Ray, Timmy and Ferguson haven’t proved anything yet but they’re all talented as hell. At least one of them will emerge. Lucky to be top ten my ass.

He’s drunk he stole my henny LOL

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    I said we have a souped up secondary. That would be improved.

I said we have a souped up secondary. That would be improved.

https://youtu.be/JvefRwac928

Seriously no one should do that ever LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post

For the record I gave /give credit for an upgraded secondary. I think ET makes that group Head and Shoulders better. The front seven is ....Meh. Too many maybes and shoulda. Same with the offense.

I’m not gonna guzzle down the purple Kool Aid until they show something against a real team. Check back on week 3. I’d gladly be wrong but right now on paper ....too many ????

Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Ignore him he’s drunk he stole my henny LOL
    This is me Brah.....