Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 49
  1. #13

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    That sounds LOVELY. Such great news about your friend too!!

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hey Touchdown Happy Friday.





  2. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    11,293

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Hey Touchdown Happy Friday.
    Happy Friday, kind sir

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  3. #15

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday, kind sir

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Any big plans?





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    11,293

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Any big plans?
    Nope! Hoping to take it easy and work out this weekend. You?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  5. #17

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Nope! Hoping to take it easy and work out this weekend. You?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Just dinner with my folks and Uncle tonight. Then work all Weekend. I go out of town Monday though. Looking forward to that.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    11,293

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Just dinner with my folks and Uncle tonight. Then work all Weekend. I go out of town Monday though. Looking forward to that.
    Where ya going?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  7. #19

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Where ya going?

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Up to Munising with my Aunt and Uncle. We're going to stay 2 nights and check out local waterfalls and Pictured Rocks. We will do some hiking.





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    39,124
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    In Miami again and way way way too much 420 last night. Iíll never learn

    Happy Friday
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    11,293

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    In Miami again and way way way too much 420 last night. Iíll never learn

    Happy Friday
    RWT living his best life

    Husband got a new job and he can partake after having to avoid it the last 13 years due to random drug tests. Needless to say, I'm envious...

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  10. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    11,293

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Up to Munising with my Aunt and Uncle. We're going to stay 2 nights and check out local waterfalls and Pictured Rocks. We will do some hiking.
    Ooh take pics

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk





  11. #23

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    In Miami again and way way way too much 420 last night. Iíll never learn

    Happy Friday
    Hey Ravenswintitle how ya been bud?





  12. #24

    Re: Free talk Friday - 06.14.19

    Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Ooh take pics

    Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I'll have to try and figure out how to upload them on here.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site