Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 130
  1. #1

    Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Heard Harbaugh pulled Michael Pierce out of minicamp for his own heath and protection?

    Comments.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    34,588
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Michael Pierce and the term “Mini” shouldn’t be used together until he gets his ass in shape. How in the hell can you walk out of the house and be happy with looking like that? He looks like Dr. Robotnik.





  3. #3

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    I think that's embarrassing for Mike. I know people like to get the scoop, but I would love for this to be handled in house. Honestly, I liked it better when these things were handled by the leaders on the team before players reported to OTA's.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    College Park
    Posts
    931

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Click on the link and check out the photos:

    https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/stat...72572919062528

    Dang!!!





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    24,184
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Michael Pierce and the term “Mini” shouldn’t be used together until he gets his ass in shape. How in the hell can you walk out of the house and be happy with looking like that? He looks like Dr. Robotnik.
    More like...





    Jabba the Hutt... Bc





  6. #6

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Wow in a contract year. Very disappointed

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    34,588
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    More like...





    Jabba the Hutt... Bc
    Jabba has hoes. Pierce doesn’t deserve any until he gets his act together.





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Smackums View Post
    I think that's embarrassing for Mike. I know people like to get the scoop, but I would love for this to be handled in house. Honestly, I liked it better when these things were handled by the leaders on the team before players reported to OTA's.
    Harbaugh's the leader <ducks>.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Clayton,NC
    Posts
    12,809

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Forget football. He’s health is in danger being that damn big, and then add his job is to be in peak physical health! Very disappointing





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    9,544

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosdaman View Post
    Click on the link and check out the photos:

    https://twitter.com/jeffzrebiec/stat...72572919062528

    Dang!!!
    Damn. That's disappointing. That reveals a lot about his character (or lack thereof). He may have eaten his way out of the league.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    11,634

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Boy been eating good in the offseason





  12. #12

    Re: Michael Pierce - MiniCamp

    Hello daylon Mack and Gerald Willis.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site