Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 637
  1. #13

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Dixon seems motivated

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    He better be the RB depth chart is stacked.





  2. #14

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Cool! So maybe some real reporters will be too. (Zing!)

    I hope Ken McC has time to run over there.
    What's the story with Glenn Clark show? Is that worth the time? Just came across them today.





  3. #15

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    What about Delance Turner? I don't think he should be forgotten. Plus he's a KR. I see us keeping four RBs with Turner and Dixon battling for the last spot.





  4. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    9,518

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    What's the story with Glenn Clark show? Is that worth the time? Just came across them today.
    Clark’s pretty good. Used to be on WNST here.


    “You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp





  5. #17

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    What's the story with Glenn Clark show? Is that worth the time? Just came across them today.
    Other than the weird way he pronounces anything that ends with S (it's like he's trailing off), he's solid.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Justlovemybirds; 06-10-2019 at 11:05 PM.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    13,317

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Dixon seems motivated
    Awesome.

    He's very good when he's available.





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    13,317

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    What about Delance Turner? I don't think he should be forgotten.
    Ooooo! I *did* forget about the lance.

    I'm still impressed by that long TD run he broke off in preseason last year.





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Balt-Wash corridor
    Posts
    13,317

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Man, some good football players are going to get cut from this team.





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    25,371
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Man, some good football players are going to get cut from this team.
    So true! That's why this 2019 Ravens team is pretty stacked with talent. While we all know the Browns are media darlings now, let's just see what they have compared to our Ravens... Bc





  10. #22

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Vinny's notes:


    Cyrus Jones not there. Alex Lewis not there.
    Marquise Brown in JUGS machine.
    Michael Pierce looks big.
    Orlando Brown very big. Lots of rolls. Soft in the midsection.
    Judon is there.

    Lamar did a nice job. Accuracy was good. Deep passes were on target but wobbly (whatever).
    QBs did drills to protect football.
    Earl Thomas looks good in his backpedals.
    Chris Moore looks fast quick.
    Joe Horn had a couple of drops.

    1st OL: Stanley, Aluminor, Skura, Yanda, OB2.

    When Lamar is ad libing and on the move, he looks more smooth. When he's in the pocket it was more challenging.





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    27,674

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Vinny's notes:


    Cyrus Jones not there. Alex Lewis not there.
    Marquise Brown in JUGS machine.
    Michael Pierce looks big.
    Orlando Brown very big. Lots of rolls. Soft in the midsection.
    Judon is there.

    Lamar did a nice job. Accuracy was good. Deep passes were on target but wobbly (whatever).
    QBs did drills to protect football.
    Earl Thomas looks good in his backpedals.
    Chris Moore looks fast quick.
    Joe Horn had a couple of drops.

    1st OL: Stanley, Aluminor, Skura, Yanda, OB2.

    When Lamar is ad libing and on the move, he looks more smooth. When he's in the pocket it was more challenging.
    We'll see if anyone talks about this after talking abotu the reports of him having a bad day at the end of OTA's... my money is on probably not.
    “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.”
    – Vince Lombardi

    http://russellstreetreport.com/author/cole_jackson/

    Twitter: @ColeJacksonRSR





  12. #24

    Re: Mandatory Team Camp. June 11th - June 13th.

    "Pierce showed up and did some stretching. Harbaugh came over and talked to him. Pierce left off the field and hasn't been seen after.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site