Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 61 to 65 of 65
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    25,281
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Super Congratulations to GreatWhiteNorthRaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You've seen your sister in law devour fully grown whales. Can't be worse than that.
    Damn Cool-X, you sure know how to hurt a guy's feelings... Bc





  2. #62

    Re: Super Congratulations to GreatWhiteNorthRaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Damn Cool-X, you sure know how to hurt a guy's feelings... Bc
    Your sister in law and Michael Pierce are true gut buddies now LOL





  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    36,954
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Super Congratulations to GreatWhiteNorthRaven

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Your sister in law and Michael Pierce are true gut buddies now LOL
    I keep getting this image of 90s fat jokes in my head. Like when Al Bundy was on In Living Color.





  4. #64

    Re: Super Congratulations to GreatWhiteNorthRaven

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I keep getting this image of 90s fat jokes in my head. Like when Al Bundy was on In Living Color.
    Lol same here





  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    25,281
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Super Congratulations to GreatWhiteNorthRaven

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSoothSayer View Post
    Your sister in law and Michael Pierce are true gut buddies now LOL
    Well they do trade clothes now and again. One XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Large size fits all... Bc





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site