Blog Entries

The coward of Broward County finally charged for inaction during Parkland shooting

Blog Entries

Re: The coward of Broward County finally charged for inaction during Parkland shooting

They should prosecute Scott Israel as well for neglect and dereliction of duty.

How many times were cops called on that kid? They did nothing.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: The coward of Broward County finally charged for inaction during Parkland shooting

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Agreed.

That CNN townhall that they had after the shooting still pisses me off.

It was a shameful display of ignorance being promoted as “wokeness” by CNN, Tapper, and Israel. The douchebags onstage were literally blaming Dana Loesch for the tragedy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

The kid should have never been allowed to purchase a gun, but thanks to Obama's policies and local mismanagement, a background check came up clean.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/03/...es-went-wrong/

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    The kid should have never been allowed to purchase a gun, but thanks to Obama's policies and local mismanagement, a background check came up clean.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/03/...es-went-wrong/
    Glad someone else pointed that out.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Glad someone else pointed that out.
    What percentage of people have ever heard of that, 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    What percentage of people have ever heard of that, 10%?
    Funny you mention this...

Earlier this year...I was talking to someone who is “informed” by liberal standards about this incident and I mentioned the Obama “Promise Program” and what it entailed.

I might as well have been speaking Chinese to her as I spelled it out. She had no clue. It was funny watching her realize she was basically duped by the media.

It’s amazing how politically ignorant people are while not knowing it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Funny you mention this...

Earlier this year...I was talking to someone who is “informed” by liberal standards about this incident and I mentioned the Obama “Promise Program” and what it entailed.

I might as well have been speaking Chinese to her as I spelled it out. She had no clue. It was funny watching her realize she was basically duped by the media.

It’s amazing how politically ignorant people are while not knowing it.
    Yeah, the Democrats are always talking about the false narrative gun show "loopholes."etc. Well, Obama created a big fat loophole with that policy and has blood on his hands.
    Did you happen to hear Obama in Brazil the other day lying like a rug about our gun policies, and continuing to bash the United States? I wonder how many Pinocchio's the Washington Post gave this speech.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/05/31...a-told-brazil/