Blog Entries

LGBT People Are Not Oppressed Or Persecuted In This Country. Here's How We Know.

This article had me cracking up, or at least certain parts did (see below). But it does make some good points, what's with all the companies tripping over themselves to be the most pro "X"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48006...mpaign=dwbrand
    Budweiser explains that asexuals are those who have no sexual attraction to anybody. This is a category that includes approximately seven people on Earth. Demisexuals are those who are more likely to experience sexual attraction after they get to know someone. Another name for this group is "women." There are about 3.5 billion of them. Greysexuals are people who are sometimes sexually attracted and sometimes not. Another name for this group is "literally everyone" and it includes literally everyone (except for the seven asexuals, I suppose). Apparently, there is not yet any label for those are sexually attracted all the time to everything. Omnisexual? Fullsexual? Perhaps there is no such thing as that type of person, but so what? There is no such thing as a genderfluid person but that doesn't stop us from coming up with a label for them.

Re: LGBT People Are Not Oppressed Or Persecuted In This Country. Here's How We Know.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This article had me cracking up, or at least certain parts did (see below). But it does make some good points, what's with all the companies tripping over themselves to be the most pro "X"

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48006...mpaign=dwbrand
    Identity politics run amok.

This type of virtue signaling is a cornerstone of the Leftist religion.

Re: LGBT People Are Not Oppressed Or Persecuted In This Country. Here's How We Know.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Identity politics run amok.

This type of virtue signaling is a cornerstone of the Leftist religion.
    Saves them from debating policy.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock