Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: OT: Orioles Draft

Should the O's have the 'Relief Pitchers' throw batting practice so the O's 'hitters' can get some real practice hitting pitching that the rest of the league is destroying? Need to save the coaches arms!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bst3975 View Post
    Time to start asking where this O's pitching staff ranks on the MLB all time worst staff list.

Perhaps fitting that the St. Louis Browns have a couple seasons on this list.
    Last I saw they were on pace to break several records in futility, so they will definitely place on that list. Here I was thinking being an Orioles fan in the 00's was rough. At least they seem to have a clear vision now, unlike back then when they would just try to patch themselves every year and think they were going to compete.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Sounds like both Rutschman and Henderson have agreed to terms. Rutschman was just a matter of time but still nice to get it done. Henderson was potentially in doubt, though, so that’s awesome. Likely had to go pretty far overslot but he was a top 15-20 talent in the class, with a huge ceiling. Better version of the same type of profile that current top prospect Ryan Mountcastle had at this stage. So that’s a nice infusion of talent.

https://www.mlb.com/news/orioles-to-...eline-coverage

Orioles sign 27 international talents. Hey, you gotta start somewhere. Bravo to Elias. Like the make up of several of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    https://www.mlb.com/news/orioles-to-...eline-coverage

Orioles sign 27 international talents. Hey, you gotta start somewhere. Bravo to Elias. Like the make up of several of these guys.
    Either I’m just getting old or those guys just look really young. The group photo looks like a high school team. They’ll fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Either I’m just getting old or those guys just look really young. The group photo looks like a high school team. They’ll fit right in.
    Majority of them are only 16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    24 are 16, two are 17 and one is 18. So, younger than your average HS team overall lol

Series win!
    3 In a row!
    5 of 8!
    Greatest comeback in league history on the horizon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk