Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Chiefs fans beginning to have buyer's remorse

Their fans already doubting Orlando is the long term solution at left tackle? Does this shed more light on EDC's brilliance. Cheifs forum link below.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340303

Re: Chiefs fans beginning to have buyer's remorse

Almost stopped reading the link after Mahomes might be the best scrambling qb ever lol

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    Almost stopped reading the link after Mahomes might be the best scrambling qb ever lol
    Lol yeah I chuckled at that

Atleast a few posts down someone called that dude the dumbest poster on their board lmao

The premise of that Chiefs fan is silly considering the fact that OBJ blocked for LJ whom is even more mobile than Mahomes

Blog Entries

I am glad we have Double-O over Orlando... that 1st pick is paying of in spades...

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    Their fans already doubting Orlando is the long term solution at left tackle? Does this shed more light on EDC's brilliance. Cheifs forum link below.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340303
    Fake news, I'm afraid. I read through that whole thread and almost every poster was happy with the Chiefs O line, with only the OP questioning Brown's stylistic fit but still saying he's a good player.

There was no sign of buyer's remorse but it seems you're trying to sell a narrative that EDC fleeced the Chief, for some reason. Maybe you were one of the people that said Orlando would be trash away from Lamar?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenXbio View Post
    To be fair - He may be the best I’ve ever seen throwing while scrambling…
    But pure scrambling, no🙄

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Chiefs fans beginning to have buyer's remorse

She's been the best I've seen at scrambling :

An example of her work :

"Whole wheat toast please, with another Bloody Mary too!" ... Bc

Blog Entries

Most are not agreeing and say it’s the least of their issues. One guy called the OP the dumbest poster on the board.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Fake news, I'm afraid. I read through that whole thread and almost every poster was happy with the Chiefs O line, with only the OP questioning Brown's stylistic fit but still saying he's a good player.

There was no sign of buyer's remorse but it seems you're trying to sell a narrative that EDC fleeced the Chief, for some reason. Maybe you were one of the people that said Orlando would be trash away from Lamar?
    Lol you're reading into this too much. Theres definitely posters saying Eric Fisher was more effective in the pass game. But acknowledged Orlando better in run game. Its no secret Cheifs are struggling in pass protection. We ourselves saw Odafe handle Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleglasses View Post
    Lol you're reading into this too much. Theres definitely posters saying Eric Fisher was more effective in the pass game. But acknowledged Orlando better in run game. Its no secret Cheifs are struggling in pass protection. We ourselves saw Odafe handle Orlando.
    The Chiefs aren't struggling in pass pro. Someone in that thread had a post showing they were 6th in the NFL or something and they're scoring more per game than ever.

It's their defense that's the problem. Talking about the passer rating allowed by their DBs, I heard someone say that there's no advantage in having Patrick Mahomes if your secondary makes every other QB look like Mahomes too.

Every OT gets beat sometimes but that trade looked like win-win situation at the time and it still does now.