Blog Entries

Got to love this. While pandering, Elizabeth Warren in a face to face interview, compared to Rachel Dolezal

Re: Got to love this. While pandering, Elizabeth Warren in a face to face interview, compared to Rachel Dolezal

She's so bland I don't think anybody could vote for her. Even her "scandals" are incredibly boring.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Got to love this. While pandering, Elizabeth Warren in a face to face interview, compared to Rachel Dolezal

Charlemagne was not letting her get away with it. He's looking at her like, really? Are you serious?

I agree though, she is so bland. Even when she's "pumping up" a crowd she sounds meek, like she's loud whispering. And the "mama and daddy" routine is just ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    Charlemagne was not letting her get away with it. He's looking at her like, really? Are you serious?

I agree though, she is so bland. Even when she's "pumping up" a crowd she sounds meek, like she's loud whispering. And the "mama and daddy" routine is just ridiculous.
    To me she sounds like an emotional wreck. A snowflake about to melt.

I can't put my finger on it but there is something "wrong" with the way she speaks. There's some kind of "breathy earnestness on the verge of emotional breakdown" quality to her voice or speaking style.

I have the impression that she wants to shake me by the shoulders, tell me a meteor is about to strike the earth, and then collapse in exhaustion when I wave her away and zone out.

She's better off writing books on secured transactions than pretending to be a leader.

Blog Entries

Elizabeth Warren is the type of person that invites her black friends to dinner and serves fried chicken and watermelon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Elizabeth Warren is the type of person that invites her black friends to dinner and serves fried chicken and watermelon.

To be completely fair, here in the south everybody has fried chicken and watermelon at least once a week.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    To be completely fair, here in the south everybody has fried chicken and watermelon at least once a week.
    Lol - good point.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.