Page 52 of 73 FirstFirst ... 5051525354 ... LastLast

Re: OT: NBA Finals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    Broussard says the lakers are looking at Rondo, Green, Seth Curry, and Iggy to add to Kawhi, Kuz, bron and AD. Thats an impressive haul if they can pull it off. Korver I think is in taht conversation as well.

Not sure why they keep mention JR Smith. If I was Bron, id want nothing to with him, especially in a city of distractions like LA. Ive seen what NY did to his game.
    I dont even see how this is possibe. They will get Danny if they get Kawhi so there's 2-3-4-5 filled. But Iggy and Seth Curry would have to take vet minimums. Theyll be at the cap and only be able to do fill out their roster with minimums.

Maybe Iggy takes one, but no way Seth Curry does. HE's going to want to be paid. This is why Broussard is full of hsit.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I dont even see how this is possibe. They will get Danny if they get Kawhi so there's 2-3-4-5 filled. But Iggy and Seth Curry would have to take vet minimums. Theyll be at the cap and only be able to do fill out their roster with minimums.

Maybe Iggy takes one, but no way Seth Curry does. HE's going to want to be paid. This is why Broussard is full of hsit.
    broussard is horrible.

that said, I dont see anybody on that list that doesnt make sense as a vet minimum type for a contender. Curry is a 28 year old journey man that isnt in super high demand. He can sign for the min this year and re-up with them next for longer.
    -JAB

broussard is horrible.

that said, I dont see anybody on that list that doesnt make sense as a vet minimum type for a contender. Curry is a 28 year old journey man that isnt in super high demand. He can sign for the min this year and re-up with them next for longer.
    Curry has a great year last year. Looked like a legit NBa player.

He’s not a max player. But he’s not a min players. He’s going to want his money.

I think Kawhi stays in TO and they sign guys like Iggy and curry to round out their roster. Shooters shooters shooters
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Curry has a great year last year. Looked like a legit NBa player.

He’s not a max player. But he’s not a min players. He’s going to want his money.

I think Kawhi stays in TO and they sign guys like Iggy and curry to round out their roster. Shooters shooters shooters
    im not saying hes deserving of a min player, im saying he could get paid a MLE somewhere, or he can take a min deal and play for the lakers and get the same deal as an extension next year. its easier to re-sign a player than bring on a player in the NBA, so hed have to take less now for a more longterm outlook. championships and LA would have to be the draw over money/security, which i think hes considering from the sounds of it. I dont even hear of any other team except the Lakers when it comes to Curry.

also as far as Kawhi staying...
    https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...f-uncle-dennis
    -JAB

Blog Entries

If the Lakers get Leonard, that might be the best chance for Curry to showcase his ability and get a big contract next off-season. Think of the open looks he’s going to get.

Blog Entries

Leonard has earned the right to go wherever he wants and be comfortable. The man demanded a trade, out of San Antonio no less, and ended up about a couple thousand miles away from where he wanted to go. After all of that, he still led that team, the Toronto Raptors no less, to a title. His legacy is secured.

Lebron James retires in 2-3 years, leaving the team to Leonard with Davis as his supporting actor. He grew up a Lakers fan.

Butler going to Miami did it for me, because who else was there to pair him with if he went to the Clippers? Horford went to Philly.

When Davis gave up that four million, I had a feeling that they knew something.

Blog Entries

Well, Iggy’s Breakfast Club interview got him shipped out.

Or........

If you listen to Richard Jefferson, Iguodala spoke so freely, because he knew the writing was already on the wall.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 07-01-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Nevermind, GreatWhiteNorthRaven called it. Curry to the Mavericks.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Nevermind, GreatWhiteNorthRaven called it. Curry to the Mavericks.
    8M/YEAR, is a little more than I thought hed get. I was thinking MLE which is around 6m/year i think.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

8M/YEAR, is a little more than I thought hed get. I was thinking MLE which is around 6m/year i think.
    I think he could have went to L.A. for a year and got more next off-season, but I can understand him not wanting to wait. Reddick just got 13 per.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Waiting for Kawhi is painful lol.

The raps don’t really have a lose situation because they don’t attract big FAs and have no cap space unless retaining Kawhi and Danny. But if the lakers and clippers move out, especially the lakers, they’re kinda screwed.

Makes me think the lakers are going to get him.

I was pretty confident he’d stay but not so much anymore.
    - Ray Lewis

Waiting for Kawhi is painful lol.

The raps don’t really have a lose situation because they don’t attract big FAs and have no cap space unless retaining Kawhi and Danny. But if the lakers and clippers move out, especially the lakers, they’re kinda screwed.

Makes me think the lakers are going to get him.

I was pretty confident he’d stay but not so much anymore.
    All three teams are turning blue holding their breath... it’s so weird. Kawhi literally wants to be the last piece.
    He’s probably a Raptor... the Clippers can’t assemble a roster, and the Lakers would be ball dominant front court players and literally no one else of NBA quality...

My Celtics... made chicken salad out of chicken shit buts it wasn’t the good kind with cranberries and celery...