Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4748495051 ... LastLast

Re: OT: NBA Finals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    The 76ers probably had my favourite draft. Thybulle and Schofield are great 3-and-D prospects. Fernando has a pretty high ceiling.

Based on where they picked those are 3 damn good guys to add to that group.
    Scratch this. Schofield and Fernando were both traded.

I hate the draft. Guys get traded and I never know it. Every year i get to Sumemr League and am so confused.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

I hate the draft. Guys get traded and I never know it. Every year i get to Sumemr League and am so confused.
    And the Sixers got fleeced again by the Celtics who knew who the Sixers wanted and extorted a pick from them. Then continued to trade to try and save money because they could get near or above luxury tax.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And the Sixers got fleeced again by the Celtics who knew who the Sixers wanted and extorted a pick from them. Then continued to trade to try and save money because they could get near or above luxury tax.
    Is that why they traded those 2 picks?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Is that why they traded those 2 picks?
    The owner is a cut throat businessman, so this has been common during his ownership.
    The other high second was traded for 3 future seconds, so that move was probably to try and recoup some picks from the other trades. Money was the motivation to trade 42 AND Jonathan Simmons for cash. Simmons who was there best bench player in the playoffs

The owner is a cut throat businessman, so this has been common during his ownership.
    The other high second was traded for 3 future seconds, so that move was probably to try and recoup some picks from the other trades. Money was the motivation to trade 42 AND Jonathan Simmons for cash. Simmons who was there best bench player in the playoffs
    Just seeing that now. I gotchu.
    - Ray Lewis

The 76ers probably had my favourite draft. Thybulle and Schofield are great 3-and-D prospects. Fernando has a pretty high ceiling.

Based on where they picked those are 3 damn good guys to add to that group.
    They gave Schofield to the Wizards for cash and Fernando to the Hawks for a future 2nd

Yeah it’s fucking bizarre. The trades are agreed upon in advance but can’t become finalized until after the draft for some reason so if you’re not actively staring at Woj’s twitter feed the entire time you have no idea who tf is going where.

It also makes it really difficult to look up past team drafts etc. And then first rounders have to put on hats of teams that have already traded them lol

Here's what you need to know:

The Atlanta Hawks have
    - Kevin Huerter
    - Bruno Fernando
    - Alex Len

Now all they have to do is sign Jake Layman.

Leonard is going to resign with Toronto and the sole reason is because he likes hanging out with drake

Blog Entries

Drake will laugh at all of his jokes.

Trust the proc.... oh. Oh well.

Sixers are kind of like the Lakers right now. Not counting J Simmons (on the roster until July 6) they have four players under contract. Four! And two player options, one of which will be declined (Butler).

So they could have added five players via the draft, but instead they add only two, while getting rid of a nice veteran. That's a grand total of six players AFTER the draft, maybe seven if James Ennis opts in.

Brett Brown still has a career W-L of 178-314.
    Last edited by WNCRavensFan; 06-22-2019 at 02:01 PM.

On the Kawhi front:

1) He signed an endorsement with the same company that Drake got his Boeing 757 from.

2) Navi and the Toronto Mayor had to 'urge' fans not to bug Kawhi in public (Literally people like yelling at him to stay).

3) Some stupid Toronto people starting a petition for Kawhi to stya (becuase that's how it works).

4) Toronto is the most embarrassing fan base I've ever seen and I assume it's all the Leafs fans.
    - Ray Lewis