Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 717273
    Blog Entries

Re: OT: NBA Finals Thread

Seriously, they thought the guy was faking an injury. That’s as damning an implicated accusation as there is.

Man, just an aside, the NBA has dominated the past couple weeks in the sports world and that's on the heels of their championship. They must be doing something right

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Man, just an aside, the NBA has dominated the past couple weeks in the sports world and that's on the heels of their championship. They must be doing something right
    If the NBA was only 25 to 30 games it would over take the NFL in 10-20 years

A. Yes, the best offseason I can Recall for any sport at any time. It’s hard to keep track but I would Say that 1/3 of the top 50 players changed teams this offseason? Nuts...
    also, a friend and I consistently talk about the length of schedule as a negative for the “other 3 sports”. Twice a week for Basketball and Hockey, perhaps a third day for Baseball. 100, 40 and 40 games sound about right to me.
    I think The NBA Leila get a big uptick in ratings after this star power shakeup.

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    If the NBA was only 25 to 30 games it would over take the NFL in 10-20 years
    What would be a fair way to judge if the NBA ever overtook the NFL in popularity. On the world wide stage yes it obviously is. But looking at America alone I would love to find a correct way to see. Looking at social media it is a landslide for the NBA. OBJ has 13.4 million instagram followers while LeBron has over 50 Million.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    To be fair JAB, you are taking out your frustrations as well.
    In what way?

I dont have any frustrations. I rooted for Kawhi and Toronto this past year, and under most circumstances, will root for him in LA this year.

Im not sure how misrepresenting a comment about Aldridge, which i clarified, is defending Kawhi or really has anything to do with him. Im not attacking Kawhi, I think NBA players use leverage to go where they want more often than not, and in reality, he didnt get to go where he wanted and still delivered. good for him. Now hes where he wanted to be all along.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

wildest off season I remember

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!