Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 05.24.19

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Have you been to ft Myers brewing? My parents keep sending me shirts, but didn't know about it yet last time we visited them.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    No, rarely get up that far but looks like a fun place
    Have either of you been to The Beached Whale on Fort Myers Beach?
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    I was born in Newton, nj
    Nice. I lived up in Wayne from 5th grade until just after college.

Have either of you been to The Beached Whale on Fort Myers Beach?
    Negative. Should the wife and I check it out while the grandparents get quality time with the kids?

Negative. Should the wife and I check it out while the grandparents get quality time with the kids?

I used to work there. If you want a nice view and some damn good food for a decent price I'd definitely check it out. The Yucatan Shrimp on the menu is the best shrimp I've had in my life.

Also there is place called SOBs, (smoking oyster brewery) that has amazing garlic crab I highly recommend. Both within a mile or so of each other on fort Myers Beach.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

I used to work there. If you want a nice view and some damn good food for a decent price I'd definitely check it out. The Yucatan Shrimp on the menu is the best shrimp I've had in my life.

Also there is place called SOBs, (smoking oyster brewery) that has amazing garlic crab I highly recommend. Both within a mile or so of each other on fort Myers Beach.
    Nice. We've been thinking we need to get down to visit my parents again. We'll have to check that out.

Nice. We've been thinking we need to get down to visit my parents again. We'll have to check that out.

I hope you do. Great places.

Damn what a beautiful day in DC. Didn't want to come back in from lunch

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Free talk Friday - 05.24.19

Check this
    Charly, that is totally awesome! Looks like you've got all the comforts of home, and the dog, I hope there's a female on the supply list too. and safe travels... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Charly, that is totally awesome! Looks like you've got all the comforts of home, and the dog, I hope there's a female on the supply list too. and safe travels... Bc
    I wish that was mine, just someone I follow on Instagram. I'm using that as a blue print though. He used a lot of high quality stuff so mine won't be that nice. I think it would be a fun build and a cool life experience

Blog Entries

I wish that was mine, just someone I follow on Instagram. I'm using that as a blue print though. He used a lot of high quality stuff so mine won't be that nice. I think it would be a fun build and a cool life experience
    Follow your dream man, it's an exciting part of life. You may need one of these :

A native American "dream catcher" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Follow your dream man, it's an exciting part of life. You may need one of these :

A native American "dream catcher" ... Bc
    I promise you, If I do this I'll have one

Blog Entries

My sister always said she was going to do that; about a year ago she abruptly retired, sold their house and bought a camper. They've been living like nomads since and she loves it.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!