Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 17 of 17
  1. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    9,729

    Re: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    ELIJAH CUMMINGS’S WIFE HIT WITH NEW ALLEGATIONS OF SELF-DEALING AND PERJURY IN UPDATED IRS COMPLAINT

    https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/07/c...irs-complaint/
    Lmao! Couldn’t happen to a better person.


    “You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp





  2. #14

    Re: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Lmao! Couldn’t happen to a better person.


    “You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp
    Indeed. I'm sure she'll skate free. Somehow they always do.





  3. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    9,729

    Re: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Indeed. I'm sure she'll skate free. Somehow they always do.
    Mosbey will see to it.


    “You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp





  4. #16

    Re: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Mosbey will see to it.


    “You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp
    Sadly, I'm guessing the majority of members of Congress are guilty of similar or a lot worse. The democrats want to see Trump's taxes, Cummings in particular. Every member of Congress should be audited on a yearly basis.





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Harford Cnty , MD
    Posts
    9,729

    Re: People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Sadly, I'm guessing the majority of members of Congress are guilty of similar or a lot worse. The democrats want to see Trump's taxes, Cummings in particular. Every member of Congress should be audited on a yearly basis.
    Look at Crazy Nancy. Came in a regular Joe and now she’s a MultiMillionaire ! On a Senators salary? Hmmmm????


    “You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site