Page 4 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Gerald McCoy released. Interest?

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I totally meant Michael Pierce. That is 100% a mental error on my part. Just had the two players confused.

Appreciate you bringing that to my attention.
    Hopefully you have Gregg and Ngata confused as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    When’s the last time he was even on the field? I like Henry but he still has a lot to prove. Pierce is one of the best interior Dlineman in the game.
    Pierce had more tackles than Henry. Therefore he's better. Am I doing this right?
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Hopefully you have Gregg and Ngata confused as well.
    No

There is no confusion there.

Ngata is one of my all time favorite players. But Greg was a damn good under rated talent.

You cannot agree all day long. But not everyone needs to be in agreement with you

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Patriots are trying to sign McCoy on the cheap. They only have about $3.5 million left in cap space so they are dangling out the come here to win a title logic.
    Didn't the Patriots recently have some of the most cap space in the league like a year ago? I remember everybody complaining about how Brady doesn't get paid enough and they always have a number of guys in 'prove it' deals coming off injury or suspension/cut. They never magthe a splash in free agency, so where did all the money go?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Didn't the Patriots recently have some of the most cap space in the league like a year ago? I remember everybody complaining about how Brady doesn't get paid enough and they always have a number of guys in 'prove it' deals coming off injury or suspension/cut. They never magthe a splash in free agency, so where did all the money go?

The Patriots almost never have cap space. They are like us and the Steelers. They have a whole bunch of expensive contracts like Gilmore, McCourty, Hightower etc... They also have many mid priced guys like the other McCourty, Chung, Cannon, Edelman, Van Noy. A lot of other teams have expensive guys and cheap guys but no one in the middle. The Ravens, Steelers and Patriots always seem to have a lot of players in the middle of the pay scale.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Patriots almost never have cap space. They are like us and the Steelers. They have a whole bunch of expensive contracts like Gilmore, McCourty, Hightower etc... They also have many mid priced guys like the other McCourty, Chung, Cannon, Edelman, Van Noy. A lot of other teams have expensive guys and cheap guys but no one in the middle. The Ravens, Steelers and Patriots always seem to have a lot of players in the middle of the pay scale.
    Hmmmm... and who are three teams that have generally been successful in the AFC over the past 20 years? Hmmmm

Totally. I've always been an advocate of a balanced, deep roster. It's the holes on defense that get exploited. It's easier to shut down one superstar on offense.

I don't care about how many fan favorite pro bowlers were have. Give me a team full of peanuts, pierce's, tavon youngs and you get the best defense in the league. (Shout out to you too wink)

Looks like he’s interested in joining us

I'd take him

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I'd take him
    I believe he’s going to the browns

Blog Entries

Sounds like it's either us, Browns or Bengals