Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Waldman and Crawford on Lamar and the Ravens offense

Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast welcomes football analyst Michael Crawford of the Russell Street Report to discuss Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens offense.

Waldman’s RSP Cast Ep.68: Lamar Jackson and the Ravens Offense with Michael Crawford, Russell Street Report
    Fri May 17
    https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2019/05/1...street-report/
    Kyler Murray, Kliff Kingsbury, and Arizona’s Air Raid Offense are among the most popular topics of discussion this spring and summer... I am interested and excited to see the Cardinals offense, but I’m more optimistic about Jackson and the Ravens than many.

Freelancer Michael Crawford, whose work you can currently find at Russell Street Report, spends a lot of time studying the Ravens. He is also a fan of Jackson’s game and the direction of Baltimore’s offense. In the first part of a two-part conversation, we spend the [first] half-hour discussing the 2019 outlook for this scheme, the coaching, and the Ravens players.
    I haven't listened yet, but I'm excited to. Maybe this evening or tomorrow.

I guess part 2 next week?

Re: Waldman and Crawford on Lamar and the Ravens offense

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Matt Waldman’s RSP Cast welcomes football analyst Michael Crawford of the Russell Street Report to discuss Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens offense.

Waldman’s RSP Cast Ep.68: Lamar Jackson and the Ravens Offense with Michael Crawford, Russell Street Report
    Fri May 17
    https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2019/05/1...street-report/
    I haven't listened yet, but I'm excited to. Maybe this evening or tomorrow.

I guess part 2 next week?
    Michael did an outstanding job with Matt. Matt also did a great job of letting Michael do most of the talking, which was particularly appropriate for these topics about the Ravens offense.