Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5556575859 ... LastLast

Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    That is where I am as well -- I am a black and white kind of guy, as soon as someone says "Abortion is ok in these circumstances..." they are stating they are for abortion. Period. I am anti-abortion for a couple of reasons: 1. I believe abortion is ending an innocent life. 2. Fear of the unknown -- we do not know if any of the millions of lives ended via abortion held the cure for lung cancer with them (yes, I am well aware that any of the millions could have also been the next Adolf Hitler as well.).....
    Yeah can’t agree with you on this vis a vis black and white. You seem to be trying to make it put as huge hypocrisy. However you can (and I believe should) view it as getting a huge benefit while accepting the down side of allowing it after rape. I mean it would be eliminateing 99% of abortions

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Yeah can’t agree with you on this vis a vis black and white. You seem to be trying to make it put as huge hypocrisy. However you can (and I believe should) view it as getting a huge benefit while accepting the down side of allowing it after rape. I mean it would be eliminateing 99% of abortions
    You could also compare it to murder

Many are against murder, but willing to accept it as a consequence (death penalty)

When a woman has been raped, the consequence could be to remove all evidence the rapist left (including his seed in her)

There will never been a universal agreement with abortion. In my opinion, there will be changes to the current law. Eventually, I think a middle ground will be compromised. For example, I can see the law eventually saying abortion is legal until the baby can survive outside of the womb. At that point, labor could be induced instead of abortion

Just a thought. But I could see a majority of the population settling on something between making abortion legal or illegal

Not trying to paint it in any light really, simply sharing my view. I do not believe my view is "THE"view, really the only person i hope shares it is my wife. I would use it as a discriminator in my decision to who to vote if two candidates were otherwise equal and the only difference is their view on abortion. On the other hand, if there 2 people running, one espousing the right to carry and the other espousing right to life, I will vote for the right to carry because I believe in the 2nd amendment and that is "THE" view for the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    You could also compare it to murder

Many are against murder, but willing to accept it as a consequence (death penalty)

When a woman has been raped, the consequence could be to remove all evidence the rapist left (including his seed in her)

There will never been a universal agreement with abortion. In my opinion, there will be changes to the current law. Eventually, I think a middle ground will be compromised. For example, I can see the law eventually saying abortion is legal until the baby can survive outside of the womb. At that point, labor could be induced instead of abortion

Just a thought. But I could see a majority of the population settling on something between making abortion legal or illegal
    Looks like you are conflating homicide and murder (criminal homicide).....

Agree with your compromise and think you are pretty close to what will eventually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

Quote Originally Posted by RFChuck View Post
    Looks like you are conflating homicide and murder (criminal homicide).....

Agree with your compromise and think you are pretty close to what will eventually happen.
    There will always be massive disagreement over it until roe v wade is overturned. It would then go to each state to have their own laws on it, as it should be. Beyond that, the debate is generally pointless

Blog Entries

There will always be massive disagreement over it until roe v wade is overturned. It would then go to each state to have their own laws on it, as it should be. Beyond that, the debate is generally pointless
    I'm not sure if it's pointless. Few months back my nephew was visiting and asked about recent abortion laws being passed. After talking about it a bit he said "well you just destroyed every point I had, yeah I don't agree with abortion either". There are few things more important than the sanctity of life and who gets decide when it should end or not.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'm not sure if it's pointless. Few months back my nephew was visiting and asked about recent abortion laws being passed. After talking about it a bit he said "well you just destroyed every point I had, yeah I don't agree with abortion either". There are few things more important than the sanctity of life and who gets decide when it should end or not.
    That’s all well and good, but if roe v wade is not overturned your nephew’s view on abortion doesn’t matter.

Blog Entries

That’s all well and good, but if roe v wade is not overturned your nephew’s view on abortion doesn’t matter.
    Not true sir. If everyone agrees with abortion and sees no need to limit it, who would push for it to be overturned?

Wasnt sure where to put this? This was the first kinda related thread I found.

Seems there is more evidence that the fbi was put to get Flynn

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...-van-grack.amp

"Will you accept the outcome of the election?"

Blog Entries

What the FBI did to Flynn was despicable. Someone needs to go to jail over this and Flynn needs to sue the FBI for everything they got. This has the scent of Obama all over it cause he hated Flynn. Obama told Trump that there were 2 guys to keep a close eye on, Kim Jong-un, and Flynn. Kind of bizarre to put them both in the same category. Didn't Flynn criticize Obama while under his administration? Also. why is Christopher Ray still head of the FBI. He's just another swamp creature.

DOJ just dropped the case against Flynn...

The DOJ concluded Flynn’s interview by Obama-Biden officials was "unjustified" and "conducted without any legitimate investigative basis."

The people who are responsible for setting him up need to pay or this.