Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4041424344 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I love your posts
    Ah, sarcasm. Even funnier when it's coming from someone who believes the rightwing bubble without question.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Ah, sarcasm. Even funnier when it's coming from someone who believes the rightwing bubble without question.
    Again, the irony is awesome.

You're my favorite poster down here.

I don't really post on the weekends, but when I see you as the last post...I get giddy. You never disappoint. Thank you!

100% of people who write things like that are brainwashed by the nutjob rightwing media.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Seriously? The entire liberal agenda is about being told what to do. Think like us, or else. Act like us, or else. Look like us, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Seriously? The entire liberal agenda is about being told what to do. Think like us, or else. Act like us, or else. Look like us, or else.
    bacchys was parroting Adam Schiff’s actual MSNBC monologue about Sondland’s testimony while at the same time calling us brainwashed by the right wing media.

This is why I legit enjoy his posts more than anyone else’s. He doesn’t see the irony in what he’s saying. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    bacchys was parroting Adam Schiff’s actual MSNBC monologue about Sondland’s testimony while at the same time calling us brainwashed by the right wing media.

This is why I legit enjoy his posts more than anyone else’s. He doesn’t see the irony in what he’s saying. I love it.
    I love sitting on the sidelines and watching this mind pretzel occur but it gets sad at a point. I think the implosion of the modern american left will end up being a good thing for all. Hopefully we can come to a time of reason in some state. I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    I love sitting on the sidelines and watching this mind pretzel occur but it gets sad at a point. I think the implosion of the modern american left will end up being a good thing for all. Hopefully we can come to a time of reason in some state. I have my doubts.
    Me too. I love watching how the Almighty Trump turned once principled conservatives into...."anything goes conservatives" as long their agenda are being met.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Me too. I love watching how the Almighty Trump turned once principled conservatives into...."anything goes conservatives" as long their agenda are being met.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You prefer a conservative without a backbone, as in the past, who as soon as they were called a (fill in the blank) ist by a liberal, crawled into a corner in a fetal position and cried for their mommy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Yes, really. You know who else was a liberal? George Washington. So were Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Jay, Adams, and the rest of the Founding Fathers.

This nation and Republic are founded on liberal ideas and ideals.

Your understanding of liberalism is nonsensical. It's based off the mindless flatulance of morons like Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and bears no relationship to what liberalism actually is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    Trump proved how completely lacking in principles and integrity the movement "conservative" is.

Yes, really. You know who else was a liberal? George Washington. So were Jefferson, Madison, Hamilton, Jay, Adams, and the rest of the Founding Fathers.

This nation and Republic are founded on liberal ideas and ideals.

Your understanding of liberalism is nonsensical. It's based off the mindless flatulance of morons like Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and bears no relationship to what liberalism actually is.
    They were liberal in the classic sense and have nothing in common with the "liberals" of today. The democrat party runs on a platform of stripping rights from everyone, including the right of free speech.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Trump proved how completely lacking in principles and integrity the movement "conservative" is.
    This is just funny coming from someone like you.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    This is just funny coming from someone like you.
    Obviously my remark is an accurate reflection of you, then.