Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    All welfare needs to be reigned in.
    Like a horse?

Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Re Biden - I do find it pretty interesting that so many people out there dislike Trump's brashness and demeaning nature (he is a total dickbag sometimes - I don't disagree), but then are fully willing to support Joe Biden who has recently yelled at journalists, put his hands on journalists, body shamed a voter, and challenged voters to a push up contest.

Talk about being a bully...

Joe's a pompous dickhead and a loose cannon.

If he wins the nomination, I would be willing to bet a 6-pack of high end beer that Joe tries to fight Trump at least once during the debates.
    Biden came off as a bully in the 2012 vp debate. That's why I couldn't vote for him regardless of who else is running

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I don't like Drug War Joe. I'd rather he wasn't the Dem nominee.

Klobuchar is the least objectionable.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    How do you square the fact the we now at over a trillion in debt? Are we still banking on the tax cuts to start paying for themselves? Let's hope that they do. But if they don't, would that change your outlook? When those chickens come home to roost and we crash, would you be honest enough to cast blame accordingly? Or will the blame be plastered to whomever is in office when it occurs? Unfortunately, the latter is the way it always goes.

Obviously, fingers crossed nothing like this happens.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Tax cuts have paid for themselves. We have a spending problem not a revenue problem. You can’t assume tax cuts automatically lead to bigger deficits.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    FTFY
    Can you describe the corporate welfare you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't like Drug War Joe. I'd rather he wasn't the Dem nominee.

Klobuchar is the least objectionable.
    It's amazing how bad the choices are year after year. It's a major flaw of our 2 party system as it now exists that all the eggs usually end up in 2 rotten baskets. Imagine if the ballot were truly opened up how different our candidates might look from the same establishment retreads. Trump is at least not from the ruling political class. I would never try to dissuade a person from their opinion and right to intensely dislike a candidate but at least he's not a Bush, Clinton or some other career/lifer/ruling class crony.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's amazing how bad the choices are year after year. It's a major flaw of our 2 party system as it now exists that all the eggs usually end up in 2 rotten baskets. Imagine if the ballot were truly opened up how different our candidates might look from the same establishment retreads. Trump is at least not from the ruling political class. I would never try to dissuade a person from their opinion and right to intensely dislike a candidate but at least he's not a Bush, Clinton or some other career/lifer/ruling class crony.
    And it goes to show you where the real corruption lies within the government.

The DNC is making the choice for the primary. They made it so there is no way Tulsi or Yang could compete. They're (allegedly) colluding with Warren and Biden right now to push out Bernie. The DNC wants Warren or Biden.

I would say the RNC functions similarly. They clearly didn't want Trump during that election. They were pretty set on Jeb or Rubio, IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    It's amazing how bad the choices are year after year. It's a major flaw of our 2 party system as it now exists that all the eggs usually end up in 2 rotten baskets. Imagine if the ballot were truly opened up how different our candidates might look from the same establishment retreads.
    This

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I want to hear Bolton testify. That would be immensely entertaining.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I want to hear Bolton testify. That would be immensely entertaining.
    As someone who is often considered a "lib" down here, I find it immensely hilarious and entertaining to hear libs pound the table for John Fucking Bolton as the savior of all this horseshit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    As someone who is often considered a "lib" down here, I find it immensely hilarious and entertaining to hear libs pound the table for John Fucking Bolton as the savior of all this horseshit.

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book".

Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Tax cuts have paid for themselves. We have a spending problem not a revenue problem. You can’t assume tax cuts automatically lead to bigger deficits.
    The Federal government had an uptick in revenues after the tax cuts... technically, the country MADE more from the Tax cuts... they didn't cost us at all. Trump does have a spending problem, but Democrats act like they are the alternative to that. It's like saying that you want to quit smoking so you decide to cure it by taking heroine. Democrats are literally the answer to zero questions...
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead