Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Quite a coincidence that the Saudis and other foreign countries stopped their very generous “donations” to the Clinton Foundation once she lost the election.
    Did they? Is it because they're spending that moeny now at Trump's hotel in DC and elsewhere? Yow, that is quite a coincidence.

By the way, I don’t believe Trump is squeaky clean, but I’ll take him any day over Hillary.
    Sure. Repub supporters have been telling you what to think about Hilliary since 1991.

The cognitive dissonance among Trump supporters is just astounding.

[QUOTE=JimZipCode;1685287]Did they? Is it because they're spending that moeny now at Trump's hotel in DC and elsewhere? Yow, that is quite a coincidence.

Sure. Repub supporters have been telling you what to think about Hilliary since 1991.

The cognitive dissonance among Trump supporters is just astounding.[/QUOTE

Actually, it’s how she attacked the women who accused her husband of sexual harassment/assault, how she was allowed to get away with the email thing, how corrupt her foundation is, and the words of a former secret service agent who served under the Clintons, just to name a few reasons for how I feel about Hillary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Anyone with an interest in the rule of law wants Trump impeached.

So, that excludes Republicans.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Gotcha. Anyone who ever served at any level of government in a Democratic administration, is incapable of fairness and judgement. Understood.

Only Republicans can be trusted, I suppose?
    And see, I thought we'd never agree on anything.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Anyone with an interest in the rule of law wants Trump impeached.

So, that excludes Republicans.
    So...everytime Trump spoke/tweeted publicly about an investigation into a crime that never occurred...he was either tampering with witnesses or he was trying to confuse future witnesses or he was intimidating someone or whatever?

Gotcha!

If the standard for obstruction is criticizing ongoing investigations, then why aren’t:

Adam Schiff

James Comey

James Clapper

John Brennan

And nearly all of the 2020 Democrats

...being investigated for obstruction after criticizing AG Barr’s investigation?

I like how the “collusion allegation” is now pretty much off the table after 3 years of lies and now it’s obstruction obstruction obstruction!

The collusion lie is deliberately being overlooked, it’s being ignored, and the Left/MSM are attempting to erase it, and instead start from ground zero using Mueller’s dossier to construct a brand-new charge that Donald Trump obstructed justice. “And that’s why there’s no collusion! Because Trump succeeded in intimidating witnesses. He succeeded, and that’s why there aren’t any indictments because Trump is a bad guy.”

LOL. Laughable.

Keep reaching. It’s fun to watch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    So...everytime Trump spoke/tweeted publicly about an investigation into a crime that never occurred...he was either tampering with witnesses or he was trying to confuse future witnesses or he was intimidating someone or whatever?

Gotcha!

If the standard for obstruction is criticizing ongoing investigations, then why aren’t:

Adam Schiff

James Comey

James Clapper

John Brennan

And nearly all of the 2020 Democrats

...being investigated for obstruction after criticizing AG Barr’s investigation?

I like how the “collusion allegation” is now pretty much off the table after 3 years of lies and now it’s obstruction obstruction obstruction!

The collusion lie is deliberately being overlooked, it’s being ignored, and the Left/MSM are attempting to erase it, and instead start from ground zero using Mueller’s dossier to construct a brand-new charge that Donald Trump obstructed justice. “And that’s why there’s no collusion! Because Trump succeeded in intimidating witnesses. He succeeded, and that’s why there aren’t any indictments because Trump is a bad guy.”

LOL. Laughable.

Keep reaching. It’s fun to watch.
    The goal posts have moved several football fields away, yet Hillary deletes, bleach bits, destroys 33,000 subpoenaed e-mails and that's not obstruction. Please help me out here.

Quite a coincidence that the Saudis and other foreign countries stopped their very generous “donations” to the Clinton Foundation once she lost the election.

What documented actions about Trump are you talking about? By the way, I don’t believe Trump is squeaky clean, but I’ll take him any day over Hillary.
    What does Hill dawg have to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    She’s the reason many voted for Trump. The better of two evils.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Pointing out the double standard in this country. It's obvious.

So Jim, specifically, what do you think Trump should be impeached for?????
    Firing Comey? What specifically? And since it is sooooooo blatantly obvious that Trump has committed crimes according to that op-ed, why didn't the special counsel list those out in his report?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So Jim, specifically, what do you think Trump should be impeached for?????
    Firing Comey? What specifically? And since it is sooooooo blatantly obvious that Trump has committed crimes according to that op-ed, why didn't the special counsel list those out in his report?
    I'm looking forward to hearing this...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I'm looking forward to hearing this...
    Don't get your hopes up. He's going to side step the issue.