Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You don’t like Hillary’s cankles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ughh.

Let's cleanse our palettes shall we?

Last edited by BustOfPallas; 01-19-2020 at 05:42 PM.

2. Re: A moral obligation to impeach

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Ughh.

Think that'll do the job. Yep.

Blog Entries

Ughh.

Wouldn’t be upset at that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Ughh.

https://i.ibb.co/VSxB2p6/tumblr-ohug...9kgo1-1280.jpg
    Who be this???

Regardless: thank you.

Blog Entries

David French on Twitter:

Will impeachment become common? Well, I hope it happens every time a president commits perjury and obstruction of justice (Clinton) or attempts to secretly hijack American diplomacy for personal gain (Trump).
    https://twitter.com/DavidAFrench/sta...80754646978562

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I'll guess we still have to believe that all these type of discussions are just liberal talking points. Any conservative who shares similar views are coined never Trumpers. It's ironic that some of these never Trumpers probably agree with 90% of the conservatives on this boards ideologies. The difference being that they are willing to call a spade a spade. They don't have 100% loyalty to a single man. A man that certain folks will defend even when his faults and transgressions are starting them straight in their face.

It's ok to say what Trump did was wrong and sets a bad precident, but feel it isn't impeachable. However, folks have been conditioned to see things as Trump does. I did nothing wrong. The call was perfect. Mulvaney did not admit anything. Ask Rudy, I don't know what he is doing. Unfair that GOP house members weren't allowed in the room in the basement.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What did trump do, that was wrong. ?? The DEMs have speculated to what they think was going to happen. But as we have seen the last two days, they don’t have any evidence. They have been saying this for the past so days.

So what did trump do, that was wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    I'll guess we still have to believe that all these type of discussions are just liberal talking points. Any conservative who shares similar views are coined never Trumpers. It's ironic that some of these never Trumpers probably agree with 90% of the conservatives on this boards ideologies. The difference being that they are willing to call a spade a spade. They don't have 100% loyalty to a single man. A man that certain folks will defend even when his faults and transgressions are starting them straight in their face.

It's ok to say what Trump did was wrong and sets a bad precident, but feel it isn't impeachable. However, folks have been conditioned to see things as Trump does. I did nothing wrong. The call was perfect. Mulvaney did not admit anything. Ask Rudy, I don't know what he is doing. Unfair that GOP house members weren't allowed in the room in the basement.

The only direct evidence we have is Soland saying, under oath, that Trump told him he wanted nothing.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    The only direct evidence we have is Soland saying, under oath, that Trump told him he wanted nothing.
    And this explains why the dems are delaying and dragging and whining this week.

A mins ago, we were told they unconcerned unquestionable evidence.
    Now they are saying they don’t have any evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    And this explains why the dems are delaying and dragging and whining this week.

A mins ago, we were told they unconcerned unquestionable evidence.
    Now they are saying they don’t have any evidence.
    I think the analogy that they are submitting a half done term paper is a good one. The idea is to delay and delay and delay and keep the thing rolling with an eye towards dragging it as close to the election as possible and/or when it's done saying it was rigged no matter the outcome. It's been the strategy since Trumps been in office. Hurl baseless accusations and create enough smoke and noise that you can scream "fire" and just suck up all the oxygen.

This thing will be over in 2 weeks and then we'll see what they come up with next.

I would not be surprised if they keep drafting and presenting impeachment articles. I'm sure they have another phony scandal ginned up for when this winds down. Going to make it hard for them to fake an October surprise. Talk about the boy that cried wolf.

I think they are going to get destroyed here once the defense phase starts then it will wrap up quickly.

Of course a bunch of phony made up George Soros funded groups will harass Susan Collins, Mitt Romney and Lisa Murkowski to try to get them to break ranks. Same stupid Kavanaugh playbook. Democrats have become the do-nothing party du-jour. It's at a level now we've never seen in history. I don't want to hear any BS about the hearnings under Obama. Democrats have gone full blown insane using impeachment here. It's just insane.

Democrats have become the do-nothing party du-jour.
    As if the GOP defiance of Obama after 2010 midterms never happened. Mitch says purposefully that they wouldn't do anything while Obama was president. He kept his do nothing word.

Everyone with a brain knows DJT won't get impeached. This is just their way of informing the public of the lack of veracity and ruthlessness that they would undertake to get what they want

The polls say that it is working. We will see come November either way.

Funny, invoking George Soros is similar to us African Americans in the 80's saying "the man" keep holding us down. Lol