Blog Entries

Kelsey Grammer (Fraiser) sums up today's politicians perfectly

You may not agree with his support for Trump, but his evaluation of politicians is spot on.

"I don’t think Washington didn't do us any favors for the last 50, 60 years, I think they’ve all been sort of the same party, the same bunch of clowns, the same bunch of really unpleasant people."

The "Frasier" star continued to express how he doesn't believe politicians help "anybody but themselves."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ticians-clowns

Blog Entries

Re: Kelsey Grammer (Fraiser) sums up today's politicians perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    You may not agree with his support for Trump, but his evaluation of politicians is spot on.

"I don’t think Washington didn't do us any favors for the last 50, 60 years, I think they’ve all been sort of the same party, the same bunch of clowns, the same bunch of really unpleasant people."

The "Frasier" star continued to express how he doesn't believe politicians help "anybody but themselves."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ticians-clowns
    Love it. My sentiments exactly. I used to get riled up whenever someone started waving poms poms for their guy or their party. I don't even care about that anymore. Why waste the energy?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Re: Kelsey Grammer (Fraiser) sums up today's politicians perfectly

I agree here 100%. Just a carbon copy of each other and the other “side “ yelling about it.
    I do think Trumps best asset to being POTUS is that he’s already a billionaire so he can’t really be bought by special interests. Or lobbyists. If nothing else this is a plus over most other politicians.

“You gonna do something .....or just stand there and bleed” Wyatt Earp