Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Leveon Bell

Re: Leveon Bell

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Trade rumors.. the wagon is back baby. Get the man to the team he originally wanted to play for.
    https://youtu.be/ddsZTFSfXaw

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Hahaha I was thinking the same thing but it just wouldn’t be smart. I’d rather have guys who show up to shit.
    Mac Culex needs to stop LOL

I’m conflicted on this now.
    Mark Ingram is the better option, I wanted Bell too hell I stayed up late the night his album came out just to see if he picked us LMAO I love what we currently have at RB

What’s changed? Gase, who never wanted him, won a power struggle with the GM who did. Bell is still the exact same dude.

He needs to be in a situation where he's happy.

I don't think he was ever excited about being a Jet and who would be? Does he honestly think he could win a superbowl there? I highly doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    What’s changed? Gase, who never wanted him, won a power struggle with the GM who did. Bell is still the exact same dude.
    He could theoretically be cheaper, if the Jets have to eat some of his guaranteed money. That would be a change.

Not saying I want him. But somewhere there is a price where I would want him.

He needs to be in a situation where he's happy.

I don't think he was ever excited about being a Jet and who would be? Does he honestly think he could win a superbowl there? I highly doubt that.
    If Bell wanted to win a super bowl he would have taken less money to play for a winner.

Bell is all about himself and getting paid. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Shelf life for RB’s is short.

Also there is no evidence yet that there is anything to this rumor.

Blog Entries

Oh, the invisible man...

Hey Le'Veon, write if you ever get to work... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    He could theoretically be cheaper, if the Jets have to eat some of his guaranteed money. That would be a change.

Not saying I want him. But somewhere there is a price where I would want him.
    No I’m saying I would’ve still signed him at that price. Mcclend was saying he used to feel that way but now isn’t sure. What’s changed about him that would change someone’s mind?

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    If Bell wanted to win a super bowl he would have taken less money to play for a winner.

Bell is all about himself and getting paid. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Shelf life for RB’s is short.

It's possible he didn't know what he knows now about the jets and that's how dysfunctional they truly are.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post

How much less is he supposed to take? If you believe the reports he was willing to take less to come here as long as we were at all close, and we weren’t.

It's possible he didn't know what he knows now about the jets and that's how dysfunctional they truly are.
    Jets were sort of a mess when he signed, now they are the new Browns before Baker. I have to think other teams made offers for Bell, but the guaranteed money had to be way less.

I have no idea what the hell the Jets are doing, and it makes you appreciate how stable the Ravens are even if post-2012 results are mixed.
    Last edited by xiao_ke; 05-17-2019 at 10:46 PM.