Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Baltimore looking into Jon Bostic

Of all the players I’ve read about them signing recently, in my opinion, Bostic has the best chance of making the team. They have no one of note to play the role he fills.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Of all the players I’ve read about them signing recently, in my opinion, Bostic has the best chance of making the team. They have no one of note to play the role he fills.
    Agree. Peanut . . . is a peanut. Young is a lightweight. We need someone to play the run against bruising lines in our division. He's a good pickup. Or a very cheap flop.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    More so than C.J.?
    Yes. There are many worse ILBs in coverage than CJ. Not that CJ was great in coverage mind you, it's just an inherent flaw in most MIKE LB types. Bostic is one of those guys.

Blog Entries

For all those demeaning Mosley's coverage skills : In five years as a Raven he had 9 INTs (1 TD) and 35 PDs. I guess several of you think that's easy to replace. Did I mention 579 tackles, 8.5 sacks, 6 FFs, 6 FRs, and 36 STFs? I wouldn't have paid him as the (foolish) Jets did, let's not underplay his production while on the Ravens... Bc