Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Mike Daniels anybody?

Just cut.

We didn’t land Gerald McCoy, maybe we could give Daniels a look? GJennings85 do you still think Daniels can play?

Re: Mike Daniels anybody?

He was the best run stopper and Pass rusher we had the last 3 years. He tends to be injury prone though. Are you guys trying to steal our best player LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    He was the best run stopper and Pass rusher we had the last 3 years. He tends to be injury prone though. Are you guys trying to steal our best player LOL.
    lol damn. He was just cut but it looks like the Browns are the frontrunners for him.

I don't knwo a lot about Daniels. Can he play the 5T? Or is he more of a 3T guy?

I remember him being a nice little interior pass rusher.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    lol damn. He was just cut but it looks like the Browns are the frontrunners for him.
    The most sacks in his career came in 2013 with 6.5

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I don't knwo a lot about Daniels. Can he play the 5T? Or is he more of a 3T guy?

I remember him being a nice little interior pass rusher.
    3t definitely.

Blog Entries

We need an interior pass rush. I'm all for it.
    (Creative) 6x Ballot Grammy Nominee’s | (Writers) Author’s of The Plea for Righteousness | (Inspirers) Never Lose Hope | (Speakers) Humanitarianism matters | “Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.” – Albert Einstein | https://www.instagram.com/thashadoz

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    3t definitely.
    Thanks, so similar to McCoy.

I'd still kick the tires. Healthy rotation, plsu the potential of him and Henry as DT's in the nickel/dime? Yup.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Where'd you see that? I know Dorsey and a few other FO guys were in GB when he was drafted, but did someone source their interest? Or just the connection?

Man, fuck the Browns.
    - Ray Lewis

He didn't step up as a leader when his team needed him because he wanted to watch Attack on Titan which means he doesn't PLAY LIKE A RAVEN.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Where'd you see that? I know Dorsey and a few other FO guys were in GB when he was drafted, but did someone source their interest? Or just the connection?

Man, fuck the Browns.
    Front runners probably was the wrong word to use lol.

I’ve really only seen that they’re interested in him on bleacher. You’re right though, it seems like Dorsey is the main connection.

Mike Garafolo
    @MikeGarafolo
    The #Packers explored a trade of Mike Daniels, source adds, but couldn’t make it happen. He was due $8.1m this season in base salary and roster bonuses. The #Browns, with all their former GB connections, figure to at least take a look after trying to sign Gerald McCoy.

Blog Entries

The Ravens have a whole bunch of interior defensive lineman. Who gets cut then? Henry? I doubt Wormly and Mack truck is a rookie. Ricard is probably gone anyway.